61: How Could You(Part 1)

How could you

Jumin X Reader

 PART 1

You look at your watch once again. 2PM. You don’t even know how many times you’ve looked at it. You’ve waited for almost one hour and Jumin still doesn’t show his face. He doesn’t answer his phone either. You’ve texted him but you don’t get a reply.

He’s the one who made the promise and now he is the one who doesn’t come. Is anything happened to him?

You still sitting in bench and enjoying the scenery in the lake in front of you. You usually meet with Jumin here beside in your apartment. This place is not crowded at all so it is safe to meet him here since he is a director of C&R company and nobody knows he is seeing you now. Also this place is near from your apartment.

Suddenly your phone is ringing, it’s him.   Ahh finally.

“Oppa! Where are you?” you say quickly as soon as you answer the call.

“I’m at the office, babe. Why you keep calling me? Is anything happened to you?”

“Yaaa! You don’t remember??”

“What? I don’t underst… Ohh! I’m really sorry, babe…”

“I thought you’ve got important works to do!”

“I…”

You hang up the call before he finished his words. You are so sad and angry.

It’s so hard to find the time to be with you, Oppa… And now you forget me easily. .. Then you walk to your apartment with your eyes full of tears.

One hour later…

You sit on the couch with a bunch of tissues on your hand. Jumin keep calling you but you end up turning off your phone. This is not the first time he broke his promises, but this is the first time he forget his promise. You can tolerate all of his working excuse but not forgetting the promise. Suddenly someone is opening your apartment.

Damn. How can I forget he still has that spare card.

“_______-ya…”   Jumin walks towards you as soon as he comes in. He sits beside you and holding your hands.

“I’m really sorry, babe… I totally forget about it…”

“You admit it? You really forget it??” you yell at him.

“I don’t want to find excuses. I’m totally wrong…”

“So? Just that?” you stare at him with all of your emotion.

“I’m so sorry… I’m…”

You pull your hands from his fist, showing him your anger.

“I can tolerate all of your works, Oppa… But forgetting your promise? Since when you become like this?” you lower your voice, disappointed at him.

“Can’t you just forgive me?”   suddenly his voice becomes higher. He’s yelling at you.

“What? Should I be the one who is yelling right now??”

“You know what? I’m so stressed out with my works and you don’t even give me apologize for this small thing!”   he stand up and facing you with his anger.

“Small think??! You know how hard we can be together??”   you also stand up, shocked at his changing emotion.

“You have to understand me! You say you can do it before!”

“Then you don’t have to understand me??”

“Fine! Whatever you want! You always say the right things!”

Jumin walks and passes you by to the door. He goes out and slamming the door.

You keep standing still, totally shock of his anger. He’s never been that rude to you. You can’t think about anything as your tears are keeps falling down.

Xoxoxoxoxoxo

I don't know why I'm making this maybe suddenly this idea popped into my heads,that's why just write what come inside my head ~😅