59: 💓Dancing💄

When he finds you dancing around sexily and wiggling your butt while cooking

Saeyoung:

*leans his elbows on the kitchen counter and watches you.A smile forms across his face as you intensify your dance moves* "I never knew you were so passionate about dancing and cooking.Especially dancing." *laugh* "But please,continue on i could watch you all day."

Saeran:

*stares at you.sure,he's seen you dance,but not like this.he quickly walks over to you,leaning you up againts the refridgeretor* "Why am i witnessing this for the first time?You clearly are driving me insane,you know." *wraps his arms around your waist*

Jumin:

*watches you from behind.he bites his lip,trailing his eyes down your dancing body,paying close attention to your butt.you begin to feel like someone is watching you,so you turn around.you glare at him* "It's not my fault,you're the one dancing so seductively." *smirks*

Zen:

*starts to sing along the song that you're dancing to.he takes your hands and twirls you around so that you're facing him* "Your dancing has improved a LOT.Oppa can't resist." *tilts your chin up and kisses you*

Yoosung:

*enters the kitchen,but stops midway when he sees you dancing.Your hips start to sway along with the faint music playing in the background.he clears his throat,causing you to look at him* "Mind if I watch?You know,watch you....cook?" *smiles shyly*

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Old but gold  ~😂😂