40: His World,Your World(Part 1)

His World and Your World

Saeyoung X Reader

PART 1

You just arrived at your apartment at 11 PM after doing your part-time job at a café when you find a pair of shoes is already there. You smile and quickly heading inside. The living room is empty, so you decide to look for him at your bedroom. Then, there he is. Falling asleep on your bed with the TV’s remote on his hand.   Oppa must be so tired…   You stare at his peaceful face. He is the man who has filled your day these past 9 months. No matter how many times you’ve seen him, your heart is still beating faster like this. You slowly take the remote, make sure he is not awakened and turn off the TV, you also sweep a light kiss in his forehead. You are about to stand up when suddenly his hand grab your wrist and pull you to the bed.

“Where do you want to go?”   Saeyoung says as he pulls you and hugs you.

“Did I wake you up, Oppa?”

“Yes and that’s why you have to be punished”   he says playfully.

His lips meet yours and you can feel how his little touch really sends vibrations to every single part of your body. His lips go down to your neck as his hands about to pull up your dress slowly. You are trying to sense his body when suddenly he stops.

“What is this?”   he touches a scar in the back of your neck.

Damn. I don’t know it will leave a scar. I should pay attention to it.

“Emmm, nothing, Oppa…” you hesitate your answers.

“Tell me what’s happened!”   Saeyoung releases his hug, pulls your chin up and looks straight to your eyes, seriously.

“It just… When I cleaned up the cafe and went home, a drunken man tried to approach me. I pushed him and he forcefully grabbed my neck but fortunately could run from him… I…”

“WHAT? Why don’t you tell me??! You should’ve tried to call me before!”  Saeyoung yells at you but you know he doesn’t have any intention to be angry. You can see his jaw harden, but you choose to remain silent. Then, Saeyoung straightened up his body, leans against the head of the bed. He closes his eyes for a minute and he pulls you up to his chest, hugs you tightly, protectively.

“I’m sorry, babe. I didn’t mean to yell at you. I’m just so worry about you. Are you okay?”

You nod.

“I’ve told you before. Just stop working part-time until this late night. I don’t mean to be rude but I can help for your college payment. I promise to take care of you and I have a responsibility to do it. ”

“No, Oppa. We’ve talked about this thing before.”

You know both of you have argued about this finance things many times before. He keeps forcing you to let him warrant all your needs but you insist that you still have to use your own money. You are not his wife yet.

Saeyoung sighs hard as he hears your answer.

“Fine. But can’t you find another job that finished earlier? Don’t make me worry.”  his fingers play around your hair.

“I’m fine. It is only on Thursday I get the night shift like today, Oppa.” You smile at him.

Saeyoung comes closer to you and kisses the scar in your neck.

“It will get better. Next time you have to tell me if there’s anything wrong.”

———————————-

It is just one of your past, one of your sweet memories with him. As the days passed by since   that   day, you realize how you miss his worried voice, his lovely touch, his gentle kiss, and everything about him that drive you crazy.   That day… A day when both of you started to walk in separate ways…

------------
I was bored at first, and then suddenly this story popped into my head and I start making it.
I hope you guys enjoyed it ~😊