11: Do You Even Love Me(Part2)

do you even love me?

PART 2

Sometimes, it is just times that can make someone realize how important you are for him. You just have to wait until that day come. Lucky enough if that day is coming soon but you can’t blame on anything if that day doesn’t come as quickly as you are expected to be…

xxxxxxxxxx 

Saeran POV

I don’t know what’s happened to me but all my works these days really pissed me off. Too much pressure and stress I’ve faced. Like today, I’m sitting in office when Saeyoung hyung comes inside.

“Saeran-ya, this is your wallet” he hand me my wallet that I don’t even remember where I left it.

“Oh? How can you get it hyung? Thank you”

“You don’t know you left it at _______’s apartment? She came to give your wallet back” he takes a seat in front me.

“Ohhh”  then I go back to my works.

“Oh? Just “oohhh”? You don’t even thank her?”

“I can do that later”

“Saeran-ya, is she sick? She’s not looking very well”

“As I know she was fine yesterday”

“As you know??” he chuckles. “Are you even in a relationship with her?”

I put down my papers and look at him, feeling annoyed with his tone.

“What do you mean? Of course I am”

“Because it doesn’t look so. I’m just a stranger and look at her in a glance, I know she is not fine at all. You, who you say is her boyfriend, can’t notice it?”

“Then what should I do if she is sick? Cure her? I’m not a doctor!”

“What is wrong with you??! You said you are really happy with her months ago and now you are saying all of these things?? I’m saying this because I know she is not a girl you can play around with. She truly loves you and she cares about you. She is not a girl who will leave you when you are facing hard-times!”

I’m stunned by his words. Love? Something I don’t really notice these weeks.

“Look how pathetic you are. You better think of it seriously before you lose her” he says as he stands up and goes out.

Now, here I am, alone in this room, thinking of every single word that come from Saeyoung hyung’s mouth. Suddenly pictures of you come cross to my mind. How you listen to every problem I have, caress my back when I am tired, text me almost everyday just to make sure I am eating my lunch, bring me my favorite cake to my work-place, and even accompany me all night long when I have works to do. Too many things that stupidly I just realized. Then thinking back of what I’ve done? I don’t know your daily activity, what is your favorite cake, what do you like to do and what problems you have. I know nothing about you. Without thinking twice, I stand up and grab my car’s key.

I am about to park my cark in your apartment when I see you stand in the park in front of your apartment. Talking, smiling with your friend who I don’t know and then she hands you a box – again, I don’t know what it is. You wave at her and she leaves you alone. You walk back to your apartment and you lose your smile. I’m startled. You look so sad and sick. You are definitely not okay. I feel the pain burning inside myself and my heart aches. I really don’t know anything about you but at that moment, one thing I know is… that I love you.

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry for  the long update, I've been really busy ~