50: His World,Your World(Part 3)

Sorry for not long update ~ kinda busy ~

Xoxoxooxoxoxo

PART 3

A week later…

You are preparing for lunch and you hear someone is unlocking your apartment.   Is it Saeyoung?   But he doesn’t call me.   You turn off your stove and go to the living room.

“Oppa?” you stare at Saeyoung happily.

“Annyeong!”   Saeyoung walks towards you and kiss you lightly on the side of your lips then smiles.

“Why don’t you tell me you’re coming?”

“Is it important? By the way, have you eaten?”

“Not yet. But I cook…”

“Then, let’s go! I really want to eat Beef. I’ve reserved the place so it’s gonna be safe. Go dress up!”   he pushes you to your bedroom. You can only do as he says. He seems so excited.

Saeyoung takes you to a beef restaurant that you know has an expensive pricelist. You don’t dislike expensive foods, you love the taste but you feel it quite too much to have a “date” in this kind of restaurant. Your heart is arguing the same thing again. After finishing the foods, Saeyoung drives you home. He stops his car at the car-park and turn his body to face you.

“What’s wrong?”

“What do you mean?”

“You don’t seem to be happy.”   He looks at you expressionless.

“I don’t know, Oppa…” you look at him desperately.

“Just tell me what you feel.”   He holds your hands.

“I… I don’t feel comfortable. Your lifestyle doesn’t fit me.” You can feel your tears started running down.

“You want me to change?”   you can feel hesitation in his voice and it hurts you more.

“I know you can’t…”

Saeyoung keeps silence then he releases your hands and looks forward.

“You say you can understand my life?”   his voice is cracking, showing his disappointment. The same thing you feel about him.

“I’ve tried but I just… I can’t force myself more… We can’t…”

The silence comes for minutes. Both of you already know the end of this conversation but no one wants to make the statement to make it clear. You both still love each other but your life doesn’t suit to each other. Before it will be more painful, both of you have to stop. You decide to make a move. You touch his cheek and he faces you. You smile at him between your tears.

“I just want you to know that I love you so much. It will take a long time for me to forget you…” you can’t hold back your tears.

Saeyoung wipes your tears with his finger and kisses your lips for a moment then whisper to you.   “I’m gonna miss you…”

He pulls his hands from you and you can see the tears also fill his eyes. You open the door, step out, and walking without turning back. You don’t want Saeyoung to see your tears keep falling down. Then, you can hear Saeyoung’s car has already gone.

This is the best way… Isn’t it?

  —————

This is how   that   day happened… A day when both of you started to walk in separate ways…