57: His World,Your World(Last Part)

His World and Your World

(LAST PART)

You miss him. You can't deny it. Three weeks since that day and you still looking - staring - every morning, every night at the photo of him and you. You spend everyday to text him a message and delete it when you about to send it to him. When you wake up and still hoping he still sleeps beside you. Regretting your decision? Yes, a little bit. Sometimes you think, if you love him, you have to fight for him and either he. But you can't fix what has happened and you sure Saeyoung will be happy. The time will heals me, right?

Your body feels unwell since 3 days ago. You guess it is because you've done too many things these days. You took every little job, helped your friends, and went out with your friend. Anything you can do to distract your mind from Saeyoung. But it seems like today your body has reached the limit. It is already 11.20 PM as you decided not to work today. It is Thursday and actually you have a night-shift, but you don't feel your body is getting better after taking a nap. You feel cold and a little bit dizzy. You have been asleep for the whole day so you are totally awake now though your body is having no strength.

You are eating a soup to help you get warmer when your someone rings your apartment's bell. You stand up with all your strength when the bell has rung for four times. Ahhh can't be more patient! Who the hell is that.

You open your door and suddenly the guest comes towards you, hugs you tightly. You can feel unique vibrations through all your body and only one person can deliver it to you. It's Saeyoung... You are so shock but you can't lie that you are so happy. You really really miss him and your love for his is still there, in every part of your heart.

"Oh my God! You're okay? I'm so worried about you!" Saeyoung keeps kissing your hair as he catches his breath. You don't understand the situation.

"What time did you finished your works? I came late and the café is already closed. I didn't see you. I thought something has happened to you." Saeyoung rushes every single of his words with crack voices and you can feel how he is so worry about you and it really moves your heart. You are so speechless.

After minutes, he comes to his sense and he releases his hug to see your face. It feels awkward suddenly since both of you are no longer in a relationship.

"Errr... I'm... I'm sorry. I just too panicked..." he stops for awhile and notices something.

" ________-ya. Are you sick? You look so pale." He holds your hand,

"God! Why your body is so cold?"

You smile at his acts. His act to talk non-stop like this, showing how protective is he. You really need this. You really need him.

"Oppa... I'm..." you started to burst into tears and hug him.

He hugs you back and gently pats your head, lovely. Then he carries you up on his arms and brings to your bedroom, makes you sit on the bed, and pulls up the blanket to cover you.

"Yaaaa, have you eaten medicine?"

"Not yet."

"Eishhh, then how can you get better. Wait a minute."

Saeyoung goes out and comes back with a glass of drink and medicine. He feeds you the medicine and helps you to drink. Then he takes a seat beside you, pulls you gently to lay your head on his laps, and holds your hands.

"You didn't go to work tonight?"

"Oppa, you come to find me?"

"No. I come every Thursday to see you safely got home. But today I have to work and I came late. You know how panic I am when I didn't see you?" he stares at your face.

You are so moved to know he is still worrying about you.

"How can you get sick like this?"

"I was doing too many jobs... I just want to be distracted after our ... emm... break up..." You lower your voice in the last words.

"Yaaa! How can you do that to yourself. Don't do that kind of things again, okay?" he says as he kisses your forearm.

"I can't break up with you. I need you so much. I will understand your wants. I will not force you to something you don't like. I will not forcing you to go into my lifestyle. I will spend our times with anything you wants..." he looks at you tenderly.

"I also have to understand you more, Oppa... That is your life and I love you for everything you have, whatever your world is..." you smile at you.

"You know I'm really afraid if you have found someone who can treats you better and gives you the love you've wanted."

"Choi Saeyoung can be afraid to lose a woman, too?" you tease him playfully.

"Yes. Because these 3 weeks without you, I'm not only losing a woman, but also the spirit for me to live my life."

He bows down so his lips can reach yours as you kiss him back.

I don't want to say about THAT day. It is already my past and what I have is THIS day. A day with you by my side, a day with your love and a day that is everything for me...

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo