Chapter 37 - Don't Die Digging

Man why did Rias stop me from going after (y/n)? Issue stares out of the window next to his seat. School just isn't the same without him here.

"Mr. Hyoudou."

Why did he leave us to join the White Dragon Bitch?

"Mr.Hyoudou!"

Next time I see Vali I'm gonna ripe him a new ass.

"Issei!" Ms. White hits Issei's desk, gaining his attention. "Are you even paying attention?"

"Not really." Issei says with a hint of anger and sadness in his voice.

"Very well." Noir sits back down at her desk.

"Holy shit, Ms. White didn't B itch Issei out for not paying attention." Some one whispers behind Issei. "It's one of the seven signs of the apocalypse."

Xenovia looks over at Issei, and then back up to Noir. I guess their both as bent out of shape as the rest of us, about (y/n).

The bell rings signaling the end of class. Issei, Asia, Noir, and Xenovia head to the Ocult Reasearch Club house.

"So Prez, are we finally going to address the (y/n) leaving problem?" Issei asked.

Rias stayed silent.

"No answer huh?" Issei huffs. "And you call yourself out leader. A good leader wouldn't stop until she found her missing team member."

Akron walks over, and slaps Issei. "Issei that's enough. We all feel terrible now that (y/n)'s gone, especially Rias, but there is nothing we can do. Because one we don't know where (y/n) is, and even if we did the odds aren't high that he would even be willing to come back."

Issei turns back to Rias. "Are you going to find him, or am I doing it by myself."

"Issei..." Asia says.

"Issei, (y/n) wasn't just your friend he was also mine. But as much as any of us want to, we can't just go looking everywhere in existantence for him." Kiba injected.

"I don't care if you join me or not, but I'm not letting him leave us. (Y/n)'s my best friend, he belongs with us." Issei walks out of the room.

"I'm with Issei." Noir walks out with Issei.

Rias sits down at her desk. "Your all dismissed." Everyone, but Akeno leaves.

"Rias what's wrong?"

"I think I know why (y/n) left."

"Why?"

"The seal on his power was removed, and the only person that can keep the power suppressed now is Vali."

"Well in that case wouldn't it be better for him to be somewhere else." Azazel walks into the room. "Rias out everyone, beside Loki and Rossweisse, you had the best few to witness (y/n)s' power." Azazel sits on tthe couch. "Don't worry you two, your Lion King will return to you."

"So (y/n) I have to ask, how does it feel to have the power of God coursing through you?"

"Bikou if you don't get away from me I will show you how it feels."

"Fine, I'll leave you alone." Bikou rejoins Vali, and helps look through the rubble of a destroyed tomb.

"So what are you thinking about?" Kuroka sits next to you, and joins in looking over the cliff at the ocean.

"Was just leaving my friends the best option?" You ask.

"I'm sure if it was the best option, but it certainly was a smart one." Kuroka scoots closer to you. "If any high ranking devil, Arch-Angel, or Fallen Angel General finds out about your power, you know they will want you dead. And if they come after you they won't hesitate to kill your friends either."

"I guess your right."

"Of course I am, now come help us find this stupid sword so we can get out of here." You stand up, and help Kuroka to her feet. She walks in front of you, but stops and turns around. "Here this should help reassure you made the right choice." Kuroka stands on her toes and kisses you on your check. "Now are you sure you made the right choice." You nod your head, and the both of you head back over and start to look for the sword.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I just want to say sorry for the short Chapter. Also within the next two chapter I will be adding the first girl to your harem, so who will it be?