Chapter 41 - Fixation on the Darkness

I know the chapter wasn't loading earlier so I deleted it, and republished it. Sorry about that.
------------------------------------------------------

You know when I agreed to make Vali and the others my peices, I didn't expect them to come to school. You watch as Bikou beats some kid in your class in an arm wrestling match.

Bikou jumps out of his chair. "HELL YEAH!" He holds up his right arm, and flexs. "I am an unbeatable, arm wrestling machine!" Some of the girls in the class stare in awe at him.

What has my life come to?

Issei sits down in his desk, and taps your shoulder. "Yo (y/n). Mind if I copy your homework?"

"Issei I haven't been in school for a month. What makes you think I got my homework done?"

"Your you, that's what. I know you got all of this years homework done within the first month of school."

You glare at Issei, and pull out your note book. "I'll let you have this one, just because I'm smarter than you are." You hand Issei the note book.

"Question do you always let losers copy your homework, or is this just some special occasion?"

"Can it Vali!" Issei snapped.

"Make me."

"Could the two of you not get on my nervous for once?" You stand in between the two of them. "Vali could you please go find Rosswiesse for me?"

"Why so you can bang her again?" Issei asked.

"No because she's one of his rooks." Vali answers for you, before he walks out of the class room.

I swear if I have to deal with this crap, everyday, I'm gonna kill the both of them. You sit back in your chair, and wait for Vali and Rossweisse. Three minutes later you meet Vali and Rossweisse in the hallway. "Because there is three devil groups in this area, the four satans expect this place to have a low perecentage of starys. So I want the two of you, after school, to search around the town and dispose of any strays you find."

"Fine by me." Vali says.

"Same for me." Rossweisse says.

"I knew telling you this part first was the best decision."

"Why did you say that? What else is there?" Vali questions.

"Well the two of you will be placed on a team of three. The other two members will be from Sona and Rias' groups. Rossweisse, you will be paired with Asia and one of Sona's rooks, I'm not quite sure which one. Vali, don't kill them, but your partnered up with Saji and Issei."

Vali lets out a sigh. "I'll do my best to get along with them."

"Thank you Vali." Vali walks back to class.

"Question; why aren't you, Rias, or Sona hunting down the strays with us? Another question; why isn't the rest of the group hunting down strays?"

"Rias and Sona said I still have a lot to learn, so apparently they're training. And the others are helping. Arthur is working with Kiba, Irina is working with Xenovia, and Kuroka and Koneko are a team. Regulus and Fenrir can't do anything until tonight, and Bikou and Gogmagog are going to meet with Ajuka."

"Ok."

"You should probably get back to teaching your class." You walk back into your class, and you see a familar blonde, with glasses, in your chair.

She looks over and see you. "There's you are."

Damn I completely forgot I was engaged.