Chapter 30 - Spirit

Xenovia looks over the edge of the bath "Issei."

Issei looks up at Xenovia "What's up?"

"Do you know where (y/n) is?"

"No, but he just left. So if your looking for him, you can still probably catch up to him"

"Ok thank you" Xenovia leaves the bath, and walks around the bath house looking for you "where could he have gone? Issei said he just left so he should still be here." Xenovia notices something move down the hallway "(y/n). Is that you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You turn around when you hear your name called "Oh hey Xenovia. I take it your down with your bath?"

She doesn't say anything to you she just stares at you

"Um what are you staring at? Is there something on my face?"

She points toward your lower body

You look down "Ahh! Where did my towel go?" You cover yourself  "um sorry about that" you nervously laugh

Xenovia cheeks turns slightly  red, and she looks away from you "It's alright"

You turn around 'why couldn't she be the one that lost her towel, why did it have to me' "I will be right back." You run back down the hall, and back into the changing room. You put your clothes on, and you run back to Xenovia.

"So what are you doing out here?" She asked

"I sensed a familiar energy, but I don't know where it's coming from"

"Well maybe I could help. What does the energy remind you of?"

"Regulus for some reason"

"What? Why would there be an energy similar to Regulus here"

"I'm not sure, but if what Azezal said is true. It probably has something to do with my mom"

"Your probably right. Do you think we should try to go find her?"

"Oh hey! Their you guys are" Issei shouts as he and the others walk out of the baths

"Come on." Rias says "we don't want to be late"

You and the others leave the bath and walk to a large house

"Wow!" Issei's says as he stares at the house "this place is huge"

"Is this your house?" Asia asked Rias

"Yep" Rias answered

The front doors open. Grayfia walks out, and welcomes everyone

You follow everyone inside, and you see a little kid with red hair running towards Rias, but something else catches your attention 'Hey Reg do you feel that?'

"Yes it's a lot stronger here then it was at the bath house"

'What in the hell is it?' You walk away from the group, and start to search for where Regulus power was coming from. After a few hours of searching left you with no results. You come to a large door 'I wonder where this door leads to?'

"Since you don't know where it leads to you shouldn't open it"

'Im still going to open it'

"Why do I even try to give you advice?"

'I don't know. Why do you?' You open the door, and walk in.

"So Rias. How's the Lion doing?" Rias' father asked her as she sat across from him at a desk "It was a shame he didn't make it to dinner."

"I hope he didn't get lost." Her mother said

"I'm sure he's fine" Rias said as she took a sip out of a cup

"Actually I am fine, but I'm also a little lost" you say surprising everyone

"(Y/n)! Where did you come from?" Rias asked

"The door." You point towards the door you walked through

"Where did you go?" Rias asked

"When walked into the house I sensed a power very similar to Regulus. So I tried to find it, and I  ended up getting lost"

"I thought you ran off" Rias' father commented

"Where would I go? If I got lost in this house. Just image how bad I would be lost wondering around the underworld"

"Anyways changing the subject. Now that I have found you. I think we should head to bed." Rias walks towards a door "You start your training in the morning." Rias walks out of the room, and you follow her.

"This is your room." Rias opens a door to a large room with a giant bed in it

"This is mine?" You asked surprised

"You seem surprised"

"I am. I mean I just got use to my bed back at Issei's, but this one is like three times the size of that one"

"You probably get some sleep" Rias walks towards another room

You walk into the room, and lay down. After a few minutes the door opens

"(Y/n). Are you in here?" You hear Akeno ask

"Yeah i'm in here. What's up?"

She walks in and closes the door behind her "Do you mind if I sleep in here?"

"I never tell you no do I?" 'Mainly because you wouldn't listen even if I did'

Akeno walks over to the bed, and lays down "Hey (y/n). Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure"

"What do you think our training is going to be like?"

"Well if we wern't already in hell I would say hell, but since were already here I would say probably really really really painful"

"Your probably right."  She lays her head on your chest "Goodnight (y/n)"

"Night Akeno"