Chapter 1

As most of you know, this is the story I've decided to work on next since I've finished 'The Ghost Brothers', which I will be writing a sequel to probably after this. I already know what I'm going to do for this story, so all I have to do is write it! Wish me luck, it's my first ROTG fic!

"Sh, Baby Tooth, you'll give me away!" Baby Tooth rolled her eyes at Jack. It was 3 days before Christmas and North was a bit behind with his duties, so the guardians decided to help him out. Of course, Jack Frost was the spirit of fun, so he had to mess things up just a little.

"Oh Baby Tooth, don't be like that. Here, just watch, it'll be fun. I promise." Jack whispered. Baby Tooth shook her head in defeat. She knew things were going to end badly. Jack conjured up a snowball and took a moment to aim. With a smile on his face, Jack threw the snowball, hitting his target square in the face.

Phil fell backwards when the snowball hit him, knocking him into the stack of baby dolls behind him. All 327 of them fell ontop of the yeti. Jack floated backwards, laughing. The little prank had gone better than he thought. He continued like that until he hit something, causing him to fall on his butt. Baby Tooth squeaked and flew into the pocket of Jack's hoodie. Jack looked up to see, a very upset, North. North picked him up by his hoodie and brought him to eye level.

"What are you doing, Jack?" Jack shrugged his shoulders playfully.

"Having a little fun. C'mon North, what's wrong with that?" North gave Jack a hard stare.

"'What's wrong with that?'" North mumbled, "Jack, it's Christmas in 3 days!" 

Jack floated in the air around North. "Exactly! It's Christmas! Everyone around here's so stressed. You guys need to cheer up! Have a little fun!" Jack made one of his special snowballs and threw it at North. A familiar blue mist circled North's eyes and he smiled. He patted Jack on the back, causing him to fall again.

"Ah, you are right, Jack. It's Christmas! Besides, with all of us I'm positive that we'll get everything finished in no time!" North threw his hands in the air, "Let's celebrate!" 

Jack laughed, "Now that's what I'm talking about!" Jack followed North into the main room. Jack looked around, easily picking his new family out from the crowd of yeti and elves. Tooth was painting Jewelry boxes, Bunny was arguing with a yeti that Easter was better than Christmas, and Sandy had fallen asleep building a toy race car. North stood next to the globe, the lights as bright as ever. His voice boomed throughout the workshop, everyone's heads turning to him.

"Everyone! Take a break my friends, it's Christmas! ...Except you yeti, you still have to work." All of the yeti groaned. 

Tooth flew up to North, "You can't do that North, that's not fair!" 

North rolled his eyes. "Ugh, fine. Yeti, you have break too." The yeti cheered, waking up Sandy in the progress. They played music, ate cookies, danced, talked, and even had a snowball fight, which Sandy ended up winning. Jack sat on an armchair that was in the corner of the workshop. He smiled to himself as he sipped his cup of hot cocoa that one of the yeti made for him. Jack sat back and watched as his family interacted with one another. A warm feeling enveloped him.

'This is so nice, if only it could last forever.' North clapped his hands.

"Alright everyone, this has been fun but break's over. We need to-" North was cut off by a loud siren. Everyone looked around.

"Aye Mates," Bunny pointed at the globe, "look, it's for the Tooth Palace." Tooth gasped and started flying all around the workshop, panicking.

"Oh no. Not my babies again! What do we do? What is they're already gone?! What if-" Tooth was cut off by Bunny.