Empty Chair /// Meanie

The cold winter came, the hot coffee and chocolate really are two good, no. Perfect things to enjoying winter. The snow starting to falling from the sky. People started to tightening their coat, trying make their body warmer because of the freezing cold. White smoke dancing from his mouth, because of the cold.

"Ugh..." he tightening his coat and re-do his scarf.

He walk himself to a little cafe called 'Saudade Cafe'. He opens the door and he hear the door bell ringing because of it. He looked around, and he found that he alone, even tho the sign that hanging at the door saying that its Open. He walk in silence, still looking around, he saw nobody, anywhere. Even the barista or maybe another customer or even other staff. But he can smell a faint sweet scent, the smell of someone baking bread, maybe.

"Hello? " he said, still searching.

"Uh? Wait a minute!" said someone from the kitchen.

He sat at the table near the window, at the corner. He put his hands on the table and looking at the outside. He saw people passing by, some in rush and some of them just enjoying the coldness. Meanwhile him, warm himself at a small cafe that maybe person rarely notice or know.

"Sorry for waiting!" said a tall-good looking man, walk from the kitchen. He is wearing a black apron, brown polo shirt, jeans and a pair of white shoes. A name tag sticking at his black apron, "Kim Mingyu" it say.

"So... What do you want to order?" asks Mingyu.

"A cup of black coffee please. "

"Ok! Any else?"

"Nope."

"Ok then! Wait for some minutes! "

Mingyu left, go back to the kitchen. Not a long time later, Mingyu come back with a pretty big tray with his hands. There are two cups, it's hot chocolate and black coffee and there are two little plates with a fresh from the oven-apple pie.

"Wait... I don't think that i ordered that... Uh... Mr. Kim Mingyu? "

"Just call me Mingyu, and mind if i am joining you? I am done testing apple pie recipes but i don't think sure, so... I need you to taste this, " said Mingyu. (seriously Mingyu, you let others taste your cookings without you taste it yourself)

"Okay then."

"So, what is your name?" ask Mingyu, curious while putting down the tray and sit across him.

"Jeon Wonwoo, just call me Wonwoo."

"Nice to meet you! I'm-"

"Kim Mingyu. " said Wonwoo emotionless and pointing at Mingyu's name tag. Mingyu let out a small chuckle in return.

Wonwoo take the coffee cup and take a deep breath, enjoying the coffee scent. He take a sip of the coffee. Wonwoo looked startled, Mingyu does the same.

"What's wrong? It's not delicious? " asked Mingyu, panicking.

"No, it's... Perfect! It's so delicious! " said Wonwoo and let out a big smile that make Mingyu blushing. (omgomg. Somehow it's makes me remember of Tokyo Ghoul season 2 where Hide made coffee for Kaneki and said 'maybe my coffee not sweet nor delicious like you've made but, our friendship is more than that.' letme cri. The feels. Aaaaaaaa. Hm... No no ignore this)

"Oh thanks! " said Mingyu still blushing.

"You... Made this? " asks Wonwoo and point to the cup.
"Well... Yeah... " said Mingyu and gave Wonwoo a confused grin.

"Are you kidding?" asks Wonwoo again, unsure.

"No, and please eat the apple pie and let me hear your opinions about the pie," said Mingyu and give Wonwoo the plate with an apple pie and a small fork.

Wonwoo took it, its looked so tasty. Wonwoo shove the apple pie to his mouth. He chew it for a while but, suddenly he stopped.

"I need tissues..." said Wonwoo.

"Huh? Wait!" Mingyu stand up and took the nearest tissue box and gave it to Wonwoo.

Wonwoo spit the apple pie at the tissue. He let out a 'disgusted' face.

"What's wrong?"

"It's salty. "

"Huh?" Mingyu take the apple pie and shove it to his mouth.

He took tissues too and spit it out, "It's really salty! I think i mistook the sugar as salt? That's why it's kinda weird... But, gladly i made some chocolate cakes too! With dark chocolate! It's the favourite cake here! Wait a minute." said Mingyu and left again to the kitchen.

He come back with a plate full of dark chocolate cake. It's like it fresh from the oven. He cut the cake and put it on Wonwoo's plate. Wonwoo reject to eat the cake.

"Aa... Wonwooniee... Pleaseee... " Mingyu begging and keep begging Wonwoo to eat the cake.

Wonwoo gave up and eat the cake.

"... It's really great... " said Wonwoo, amazed.

"Told you! It's the best cake here! Because i want to trying something new i tried to put some broccoli at that cake. " said Mingyu.

"Wha- broccoli??!" Wonwoo shocked.

"Yup."

"How?"

"Chef secret ~" said Mingyu and gave Wonwoo a wink.

"Ew..." said Wonwoo and pretend to be disgusted.

"Ouch it's hurts! " said Mingyu and act like he is getting a heart attack.

They both look at each other and laugh together. They keep chatting while enjoying the cakes and coffee. They like trapped in their little world, ignoring the others. They laughing as snow falling from the night sky. The warmness between their hearts make them comfortable to each other and swept away the freezing cold.

Without realizing, they fell for each other and now the snow melting and spring come. Flowers started to blooming, same as their feelings that started growing.

- To Be Continued to part 2 -

Heyooo sorry for not posting for a longgggggg time. I am fine at the dorm. EXTRA fine. I found many kpopers... But i see no carat :")

Almost all of them are army. BUT SOME of the singing their (bts) songs in korean, and i heard many EXTRA many wrong lyrics. And when i wanted to correct them they are staring sarcasticly at me- *sigh* and yes i am already found a 'pure' FUJOSHI FELLOW LMAO

And at the dorm i am so happy and eat many foods...maybe my parents will shook when seeing me lmao. But well i THINK am not gaining weight really much tho- bcs i am hella hyper. Maybe because i meet many friends that around my age and it's makes me more active and makes phone is nothing for me... But yes i am still writing and drawing ;))

Ahhh and yes i am so happy!!!

More than 550 read???!!
Let me cry-

Thanks for reading \(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥