Hurt

"What! Really? You told us he got violent with you last night and now your worried about him?!" Keith had raised his voice and that scared me.

"You don't understand he loves me" i mumbled. Keith looked mad, he got up from the couch to walk up to me. I covered my face with my arms tears started forming in my eyes and my breath  was becoming heavier.

"Lance?.....Im not going to hurt you" Keith whispered. God im so stupid, i uncovered my face to look at him. His expression was soft his hand touched my hand and i fliched at the contact but dint move. He lifted my sleeve to my shoulder revealing red and purple bruises some where old and fading.

Shiro was besides keith now and he had anger in his eyes. I pulled my arm away from him tears were already tracing my face.

"Lance...... did he do that to you?" Shiro asked. I stayed quite, he did but thats because i made him mad it was my fault. Lotor told me he only did it because i angered him.

"Your not going with him, you can stay with us. Your safe here. He's not touching you again." Keith said and he looked determined.

"I don't want to be a bother it's better if i just go home" i really didn't want to cause anymore trouble than i already did and besides lotor and i always fix things.

Shiro's the one who spoke up this time he had a calming voice like if i was an animal he's trying to protect.

"Okay, how about you spend today with us and at the end of the day if you still wanna go back with your boyfriend, ill drive you there"

I looked up and shiro looked soft even with all the tattoos and piercings.

"Here lets get you some food and hot cocoa, it'll calm you a bit" Shiro smiled and led me to the kitchen.

Thanks you for being so patient i don't deserve all the reads but I'm determined to finish this book and make you guys happy💕💕