Chapter 15 - Let's Get Together

3rd Person

Chiron had decided to take Percy's suggestion and have the parents and kids get together and spend time with each other. It had been a rough time for everyone and they needed to get in to the habit of at least tolerating each other. 

Percy began walking towards his cabin with his family in tow after kissing Annabeth on the cheek. 

"Percy, honey," Sally began. "You don't have to spend time with us if you need to help get everything else in order at camp." 

"Mom, the camp can manage without me for a few moments. Maybe we can get the seven along with Thalia and Nico in here and all our families can spend time together."

"That sounds like a good idea honey. I can lead everyone to your cabin, you go let them know."

Percy nodded his head mindlessly before wandering off to go find the rest of the seven. The first people he found were Thalia and Nico, trying to kill each other by a tree. Thalia had Nico pinned on the ground and was repeatedly shocking him while Nico was screaming death threats. Ah, the joys of family. 

"Pinecone face! Death breath! Stop trying to maim each other! I don't want to have the be the one to burry your bodies!" Percy screamed at them.

"If you take one step toward me you will have no eyebrows!" Thalia screamed. 

Nico then managed to slip his way out of Thalia's grasp and slam her into a tree before running away. Getting up, Thalia took off after him, but Percy got in the way causing them to collide together. 

"You are dead!" Thalia yelled. 

Percy knew that if he stuck around for a few moments longer he wouldn't be burying their bodies in the ground, they would be burying his. 

Running, Percy caught up with Nico. 

"What did you do to make her so mad!" Percy yelled into the wind at Nico. 

"Nothing! Besides telling her the Hunters were stupid!" Nico yelled back. 

Percy mentally facepalmed. That was one sure fire way to get him killed and now he was caught in the cross fire! 

"You are the worst person I know!" Percy screamed. 

Nico just laughed as they continued running, now in the main part of camp. Parents and kids alike were watching them as they ran across the grass with a crazy lady chasing them. On their run to save their life, Percy saw Jason and Piper together with Piper's dad. He steered Nico towards them, and mid run grabbed Jason with one arm. 

"What in the gods are you doing, Jackson!"

"Trying to save my life! You need to get your sister to stop trying to murder us. Then meet me in my cabin with Piper and your mom." 

"What did you do!"

"It's not a matter of what I did! It's a matter of what Nico did! He called the Hunters stupid."

"I don't think even the pits of Tartarus could get her to stop chasing him." Jason groaned. 

Jason suddenly came to a stop, positioning himself in front of his sister to stop her from running. 

"What the gods Jason!" Thalia yelled after coming to a complete stop to avoid running into him. 

"Stop chasing after them! We have to go to Percy's cabin to have family time. I'm sure that Nico is very sorry but if you kill him Hades will probably kill you!" 

Thalia was fuming on the inside, but decided that she would just shock him to death later. When there was no witnesses.

"Fine." Thalia grumbled. 

Jason and Thalia walked towards Piper and her father explaining what was going on, before they began to walk towards the cabin. 

Percy, seeing them heading off in that direction, began to walk in the opposite in search of everyone else.