Lunch with Demigods

Hello everyone! I'm updating a lot I'm proud of myself. So, All rights belong to Rick Riordan. He's perf! Although if he ever ends up reading this, YOU SHOULD MAKE MORE PJO AND HOO BOOKS!

What days should I update?

Any errors you want me to fix?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Percy POV

I walked into camp, past the barrier, before realizing that none of the mortals could get in. Chiron shook his head groaning, before ordering all of the kids to let in their mortal families. 

It was my turn to let my family in and just after I finished with Paul and my brothers I saw that same girl with my mom again. At first I thought that she was someone else kid and my mom was just helping her, but when I saw her and my mom was holding her hand. I knew that my mom must have adopted another child and not told me about it. When they came up my mom gave me a big smile that was contagious.

I wasn't upset that she didn't tell me. I knew that if she could she would, but I haven't seen her in a while. She wouldn't have had a chance to tell me and I was excited that I have an adopted little sister. So I let them all in and they were waiting for the little girl. She smiled at me and said her name was Amelia. I smiled back at her, and Mom said that we should spend some time together and get to know each other. 

"So," she said. "Uh, I guess I'm related or.."

"Yeah," I laughed. "When did they tell you about me being a demigod?"

"They told me yesterday," she said laughing!

"Really! That sounds like something my mom would do. She didn't ever tell me I was a demigod until I was around 12. At that point I was getting attacked by a Minotaur." I replied grinning.

She was easy to like. She had brown straight hair and these big green eyes, and after talking with her for a few moments I learned that she was 16. I guess I really shouldn't have called her a little girl considering she was older than all of my other adopted siblings. 

"I think we better head off to lunch," I said. 

"Yeah" she agreed. "It would be embarrassing if we walking in half way through lunch."

I thought the same thing. It would probably make them wonder if I had managed to get myself killed by a monster or something. 

We walked to dinner and right before I get to my table I'm zapped by lightning. I turn around to see a grinning Thalia behind me.

"That's for the water earlier fish breath!"

I brush it off because the looks that I'm getting from Chiron and my mom are warning enough to make the gods bend on there knees in front of them. 

I sit down at the table and wait to get my food until after Chiron's speech. Before he can start, though, arguing is heard from the Ares table.

The kids were trying to calm down two moms who were arguing. I couldn't tell who the children were of the moms who were arguing, but I could hear some of what they were saying.

"Ares always loved me more!"

"No, he left you to rot. He visited me once."

"My daughter is the head of the cabin!" It must have been Clarisse's mom. 

"Stop," Chiron yelled! "Ladies. I want you to calm down. There are kids around you. This is not the kind of behavior that you should be showing."

A scolding from Chrion is always the worst. He has the parental look in his eyes and the way he speaks can even make a parent ashamed.

You could see Clarisse looking at her mother disappointed. Another boy was also looking at who I assumed was his other with a disappointed look. Mark, his name was. He was one of the few and far between friends of Clarisse. 

"Alright," Chrion said. " After that, argument, I guess I was only going to talk to you all about the gods. But after that, I think that we need to talk more about respect."

You could see some of the kids grinning. Us demigods were going to enjoy watching the parents get yelled at instead of us for a change.

"So," Chiron began sighing. "You need to respect each other. Not just when the kids are around, but respecting each other when the kids are around is one of the most important things. The kids are all friends here, or some of them are, well they know each other. But, they don't want to see their parents fighting in front of them. You need to act like the grown adults you are. The kids don't even fight as much as you do. So far since you have been here and you've been here for about an hour, I've seen five fights. You will not fight anymore. Are we clear?

"Yes," the parents mumbled.

"Now, about the gods. They are coming wether you like it or not. They want to see their children. They are coming in two days time. That is all you may eat.

I got blue coke and steak. It went in order so Jason and Thalia got up and sacrificed their food to Zeus. Next I got up you could see Jake, Mason, Caleb, and Amelia look up at me curiously. Mom and Paul just got up and started following me. They got up after and did what I did. It went perfectly until we got to the Hermes cabin. No surprise Matt decided that he did not need to sacrifice to the gods. You could see the Stolls' trying to get him up, but he wouldn't budge. Even Kelsy and Jeff Sloan/Stoll tried to get him up.

Chiron was now looking over there at him interestedly.

"I suggest that you sacrifice or the gods will not let you eat," Chiron said.

I got up and looked at him. You could see his surprise to see me. I guess he never noticed me on the bus.

"What do you want, Jackson."

"I want you to show a little bit of respect. You are on our grounds, so you will sacrifice to the gods."

Then at the worst moment possible, Tyson comes in. You could see the surprise turn to a grin when he saw him.

"Ohhhh," he said. "Look it's the monster."

You could see Tyson look really upset before running out. I knew that him being bullied by Matt was still a sore subject.

I stormed out of there upset and soon all of the demigods were following me. I looked back to see some on my closest friends like Thalia, Nico, the 7, and my lovely girlfriend Annabeth. It was even more of a surprise when I saw Jake, Caleb, Mason, and Amelia following me.

••••••••••••••••••••

Chiron POV

It wasn't much of a surprise when I saw Percy leave. It was even more not a surprise when I saw all of the demigods leave after him. Even the Ares cabin. They all respected him. He was the leader of this camp.

I knew that at one point one demigod would leave, and then they all would leave.

And after how many lectures I had given to the parents. I knew that it made the kids upset. I could see it in their eyes. Those kids looked up to their parents, and it was heartbreaking to them to see their parents arguing with some other parents. One fight I had to break up was with two best friends parents. It was Annabeth's parents, well Annabeth's mom, and Malcolm's mom. Malcolm was Annabeth's co-leader to the Athena cabin and one of her good friends.

"Why did they all leave," a confused parent asked.

"Because," I replied. "One of their friends left. Percy left. To them, even if they won't admit it, he is the co-leader of this camp. He knows each one of their stories. Some of these kids don't have families. He knows that, and he cares about everyone here. If I wasn't incharge I would have left with him too."

"He is what keeps this camp together."

••••••••••••••••••••••

Ahhh that was deep. Hope y'all loved this chapter. I got 1314 words in the chapter. That made my goal. Just for you lovelies.

Stay cool!