Evacuate

Hello so the comment goal might have been met or not I'm writing this in advance but the comment and vote goal for this chapter is

Comment: 3

Vote: 6

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When Zeus threw that lightning bolt at Nico and I's fathers we knew that there would be call for war. 

"We have to evacuate camp," Annabeth muttered. "Theres no way we can stop them now. its too late."

"I'll find out where the kids and parents are," Katie said sadly.

Everything they were saying was just like water in my ears. I could only hear bits and pieces of the conversation at first until I came to. The gods were going to destroy the camp. All the worst scenarios where coming in my head. They could destroy camp so bad that it wouldn't be the same. People could die. It could end up being a full on war. Our parents would never make up. 

This was all because of the parents day.

"Percy. Percy!" I looked over to see that Annabeth was trying to get my attention. As well as Thalia, would had just came, Nico, Travis and Connor, Katie, and my siblings including Tyson. When had half these people got here. 

Artemis came over looking distressed. "Let's go," she said. "I'm going to teleport these mortals out here and your going with. Us gods are going to try to stop them from fighting. If we cannot then there is a safe haven that is at the place we are taking you. 

"Why can't we just head to Camp Jupiter," said Jason.

Thats what I was thinking but speaking up could get me killed. Artemis looks like she's ready to kill Jason for his stupidly. I was praying to my father for him. 

"Because, stupid boy, if the gods decide oh wow I think that i'm going to bring my roman form into this battle, and Zeus might because he's strong in his roman form the everyone dies."

Well, someone made Artemis mad. 

"I'm teleporting everyone now."

I felt like the whole world was collapsing on me, and I couldn't breathe. I knew it before I felt it. This wasn't supposed to feel like this. 

Sorry this is so short my lovelies. I'm having friend problems. She's making me feel sad, and that I want to change schools and things like that so I'm not sure if I will update right away, bit I'll try. So pray to the gods for me ;) I love you all

xoxox

stay cool

xTroubledDreamsx

P.S. Thank you to anyone who prays for me (Even as a joke cause it was meant as a joke). It means a lot that someone would do that when times are hard.