Off The Buses

Thanks for reading my last authors note. Stuff like that means a lot to me. So questions!

What days should I update?

Anything you want me to fix?

Lets Begin!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Percy POV

After Chiron broke up that fight between us the other families and demigods from the other buses started walking out. Annabeth was looking at me in relief. Why would she be looking like that? I was about to walk up to her and ask her why when Matt Sloan came out of the bus. I just realized that I would have to be at camp with him for the whole summer. I was about to kill whoever had him as they're relative. 

I saw him walk straight to... THE STOLLS! When the Stolls saw him they both cringed. I bet they didn't want him here. I wonder what their relationship is..? I bet that he's a long lost cousin that lives in a dumpster and eats dumpster food. I knew that wasn't true because he went to the private school that I went to.. before I blew up the school. But hey! It wasn't my fault. It was those Laestrygonian Giants!

After everyone was out of the buses, Chiron started talking.

"Listen up!, Chiron yelled! I have an announcement and I know most of you will benefit from listening to me."

He paused and it was the most defining silence I have heard in a long time. The way he said it made it sound like it was either going to be the best thing in the world or the worst. Then he continued.

"The gods are coming."

Those four words, or sixteen letters were the worst things i've heard. You could hear some of the parents shrieking. I would be upset too if I were them. Seeing my ex-lover for the first time since they had the child or helped bear it would be terrible. My mind thought also of the wives or husbands that they got remarried to. They must feel threatened because they're husband or wives ex-lover was coming and most of them did not know a lot about the gods. They were probably thinking that the gods might want to take their loved one back. And it had to be awkward to be sharing a room with, a god that you had your child with, and other parents that the god had a child with. I had a feeling that their was going to be a lot of tension this summer. Then the shouts started. 

"Hey! I got remarried because I don't love Ares anymore! And I don't want to see him!"

"Yeah! I also got remarried. I have the best family ever! I don't want Apollo bugging in my life!"

"Shhhh, Chiron said. The kids must want to see their parents. You are all being selfish. The gods are you're lovers or were your lovers and they are the fathers and mothers of your children. The kids all love their parents."

"I agree, Katie Gardner said. I want to see my mother. She cares about me and my siblings. Dad, I love you but you need to let us kids see our parents. We see them what, once, twice, every other year? 

It must have been Katie's dad who spoke out, I thought. I was about to speak out and say that the gods all care about us and they're lovers. Otherwise they wouldn't have even made camp half blood. 

"Good now that thats' all settled, Chrion said. Lets go in!"

Great Chiron always know how to break the silence. 

That so did not make it too 1,000 words. But, I really wanted to make another chapter!

Stay Cool! 

xTroubledDreamsx