The Gods

Hello my friends, people who hate me, and people who don't know me! I'm back after a stressful time. I'm so sorry that I haven't been on. But you guys never read these anyways so lets just get on with the story. 

The goal is for me to update the next day Comments: 4 Votes: 2

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Percy's POV

"I have an announcement!" Chiron was looking grim, and afraid. "The gods are coming. Today."

Panic came through the camp faster than light. Some demigods were laughing and pointing at some mortal who looked terrified. I had a feeling that this wasn't going to work well.

I could hear whispers of the parents talking about leaving as soon as possible. I would too. All the people there had some relationship with the gods weather it was good or not. 

Some parents, like mine, still were friendly and welcome with the gods. Others had a bad relationship weather it was a one-night stand, or the gods acted nice, then had a child with them and left. And the people that had married these parents had a right to be afraid. The people were probably thinking that the gods might steal their wives and husbands away. 

And then their were the parents that still were in love with the god. It reminded me of Luke's mother. Those parents were probably going to go at it the other parents. 

I could understand why though. Mostly with Aphrodite she looked like what you think is most beautiful. To him she looked just like Annabeth with the blonde hair and stormy gray eyes. That was his perfect girl. 

"Percy!" Not realizing that he had zoned out he fell to the ground and banged his head in the process. 

Annabeth kneeled down next to him and hit him upside the head. 

"We need to go help some campers. Some of the parents are arguing and the Ares parents look ready to go at it. Nico and Travis are trying to keep things under control but I don't know how well those nincompoops are doing."

Annabeth grabbed his hand helping him up and he felt the warm feeling spread from his hand down to his stomach. Before he could say anything they were running to the Ares cabin. 

When they got there their were some parents in a fist fight and Nico and Travis were giving popcorn for $1.00. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Annabeth's face go red. 

Before the kids knew it Annabeth was in the middle of the parents and yelling at them. Percy ran down to her and grabbed one of the parents wrists. 

"You need to stop. Think of the example that you're setting for the children around you," Annabeth said. 

"I agree," I said. "Besides we have an arena of this kind of stuff! I can show it too you." That comment got him hit upside the head by Annabeth again. She was glaring and him. He took off running.

"Kids! Kids," Chiron yelled! "The gods are here." His big voice boomed and more panic ran across everyone.

"Hello mortals."

Lord Zeus

CLIFF HANGER!

Remember ill update faster like the next day for in the next hour if this comment and vote goal is made! 

Comment : 4 Votes: 2