Back at Camp

PERCY POV

We arrived back at camp in a couple seconds after blacking out. The gods were no where to be seen. I'm assuming that they went back to Olympus to 'work out their problems'. They needed to do that, desperately. 

"Alright everybody!" Chiron yelled. "I need everyone to just listen up please. The gods had gotten into an Olympus sized argument. They needed time to settle it out so they will not be returning for the next couple days. Now you mortals are going to be staying for as long as we had planned in the beginning. But now, I'm thinking that this should either be cut short or extended. So all the mortal families that would like to stay please raise your hand."

I looked around me and almost all the mortals were raising their hands. Wow, this was surprising. I thought that by the looks of things and everything that as happened the mortals would want to go home. 

"Okay, if you do not want to stay it would be helpful you went and gathered your things to leave. We will be arranging a bus to leave today."

Practically no one left. I guess even after World War gods, people still were interested in the way we lived. 

"Alright, I think that after this exhausting day its time for some dinner and then a friendly game of Capture the Flag. Does that sound fun?" There was excited mummers through out the crowd, but most of them were from the demigods who couldn't wait for a violent game.

Everyone went to their tables for dinner, talking and laughing. I knew that if we played CtF it was going to get extremely rough this time. Thalia, Nico, and I had some issues we wanted to work out. 

I looked at my siblings, who were looking at my mom and Paul upset. "What's going on?" I asked putting my hand on one of the twins shoulder. 

My mom looked at me and shook her head, "Your siblings have to go back home. They have summer school that they need to get to. They'll see you in a couple months."

"MOM! I don't want to go!" The twins complained. My other siblings were oddly quiet. I was about to continue on fighting to get them to stay, but I got called over by the Stolls, Chiron, Annabeth, Nico, and Thalia. "Pleas let them stay mom," I said, before walking over to them.

"What's going on?" I asked looking Chiron in the eyes. 

"Some of the parents of the campers are complaining that the camp isn't safe after what happened with the gods," Annabeth said. 

"Yeah, but what are we going todo. It's hard to convince them that this camp is completely safe after the War, the quests, the gods fighting, the rock wall for goodness sake," Thalia said looking at Annabeth. 

"I think that we should round everyone up and just explain to them that things like this happen and everyone dies. We're all going to visit my father at one point so no point in fearing for your life as long as you haven't done some extremely horrible things," Nico said shrugging.

"Nico.." I said shaking my head. "That will make them want to pull their kids out of camp even more. We just need to think about this rationally."

"Percy, thinking about something rationally?! That's a new one!" Thalia said grinning and Annabeth high fived her. 

"Guys!" I said laughing, "you both know that that's a good idea."

"He has a point," Connor said looking at me. "So, if we were parents what would we do."

"If we were parents we'd let our kids do this!" Annabeth said. 

"Okay, we need to stop arguing or what you guys are doing right now, and figure this out." Chiron said. "We're protecting these kids. If parents stop bringing their kids to Camp then they are unprotected and don't know how to fight against the monsters that will come for them."

"I know. I can practically hear the parents starting a protest out there." Thalia said looking at me. "Perce, what are we going todo. We need to figure out something right now. You're always good at throw together plans."

"I'll think of something," I said shaking my head.