Gods

Hello! The vote and comment goal was met so I'm updating!

Vote: 4 Comment: 6

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Percy's POV

You could hear some of the shouts of the parents seeing Lord Zeus. He was imitating to a moral, and it didn't help that they were huge.

I saw my father, Poseidon, wave at me and smile. I saw his eyes searching for mom. When his eyes landed on her, her hand intertwined with Pauls he smiled. I could see the sadness in his eyes though. He still loved mom, but couldn't be with her.

I also saw shock. He didn't know that they had adopted three children. Jake was talking with another mortal girl, well more like flirting. The twins were talking with the Stolls. Thats not going to work out well.

I looked at the other gods as well. Athena was glaring at Annabeth and I's hands. Aphrodite was looking dreamily at Ares and Ares was glaring at the entire male population. Apollo was smiling at some girls, teenage girls.

Artemis was talking with Thalia. Hera was looking at some of the families and chastising Zeus about how she wish that her family could be like that. Not today Hera you have to stop being a witch.

It was like she could hear my thoughts because right after I said that a peacock appeared behind me. Annabeth yelled something at me and I started running. She was cursing Hera.

Some kids were laughing at me, and others like the parents were crying out and yelling at the gods to stop this. Mason, Caleb, and Jake were on the floor laughing.

Then I tripped. Before the peacock could get me it disappeared and you could smell ocean. My father, Poseidon, was now arguing with Hera and she was not winning. He had his trident out.

He was about to blast it. Zeus got in the way before anything else went wrong. He was yelling at Poseidon for almost hurting his wife. I guess its not an argument with out Hades, so he decided to appear. The gods were arguing and some of the parents were yelling. This could get dangerous.

"Percy! We need to do something," Annabeth said!

"I know. They could end up hurting a moral."

The Stolls, Clarisse, Katie, Chris, Mason, Caleb, and Jake joined us.

Jake spoke up, "I know that we can't help that much because were mortals, but we could help get some of the other mortals to a safe place if all this goes wrong."

"That would be a good idea," Katie said.

My brothers started yelling at all the mortals to hurry and follow them. They were pushing and pulling some kids.

"Um, where are they going to take them," Katie laughed. "If they go into the forest the gods could shoot fire or something and they could die in there."

"Or," Clarisse yelled. "If they go by the lake to avoid the fire Prissy's father could make the water come to him and they could drown."

"Okay, lets think of all the places where they could get hurt. Then we'll come up with ones that don't involve the gods elements," Chris said.

"Thats stupid," Annabeth muttered before speaking up. "The big three control all the elements. Almost. If we take them by water they could die because of Poseidon. If we take them in the forest or air they could die because of lightning and the air is Zeus domain. If we go on the ground Hades could make a crack in the earth and summon things from his domain."

"So," I said. "The only thing we can do to keep these mortals safe is stop the gods fighting."

That might have worked if Zeus hadn't just fired a lightning bolt and his brothers.

OKAY so the comment goal and vote goal is

Comment goal: 6 Vote goal: 4

Stay cool babes

xTroubledDreamsx