Hellhounds

I'm back! Put your pitchforks down!! Sorry for the long wait I've been busy with school and tests. Okay so this is a chapter for everyone who skips the authors notes, I'm guilty of that! But I have some questions first. All rights go to Rick Riordan! I only own some characters.

Any grammar errors?

Anything that just bothers you?

What days should I update?

Let the story begin!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Third Person POV

Hellhounds. Thats all the half-bloods saw. They were not attacking the mortals, but you could see some fear of the parents and siblings that could see through the mist. Sally looked terrified but kept to herself.

Percy and Annabeth started giving orders to everyone and the parents, after seeing the demigods fear, ran to the busses. The half bloods were fighting the hellhounds and some kids were being injured. No one had died yet, but some kids were lying on the ground bloody.

Percy POV

Fear came through me when I saw all those hellhounds surrounding my family and other families. The worst thing was that they had no idea. The hellhounds could attack at any moment. Sure, they physically couldn't hurt them but, their was so many things they could trigger that could hurt them.
I yelled to Annabeth, "Go start killing the hellhounds. I'll get the parents and children in the buses."

She did just that. I saw Nico and some other campers killing the hellhounds. Mostly the parents and siblings just looked confused. My mom started helping get the kids in the buses after she got Mason, Caleb, and Jake in the buses. I noticed that she got another little girl in the buses around the age of 10. She looked confused as to why everyone was running around. I just assumed that she was another demigods little sister. 

My train of thought was interrupted by a hellhound almost jumping on top of me. I must have dozed out for a while because I was surrounded by about five. Uncapping Riptide I slashed the Hellhounds down. My anger must have been unleashed on them because they were piles of dust in under twelve seconds. My second thought was, "Is Annabeth okay? Is she hurt? Are they cornering her?" 

I looked to see her handling the hellhounds better than I was. She pushed some family out of the way that was gawking at everyone. I got a bit upset, "Why are you just standing there," I yelled at them!

After all the hellhounds had been eliminated or turned to piles of dust e all got on the buses with the parents and children. I got on bus one with Thalia, Nico, and Hazel. Jason was in the other bus with Piper helping her out with all the Aphrodite kids and families. You wonder where they get there personalty. Piper made him come and help her since she said being on the same bus with all of them alone would kill her. 

Right when we got on the bus some boy yelled out, "Hey! Are you guys really demigods. I think you're just fakers."

I looked up to see Matt Sloan. My childhood enemy. He picked on Tyson, and made Tyson feel bad. I was about to speak up and tell him off when Thalia started talking first. 

"Hey," Thalia called. "Shut up! We don't need to prove anything to you, Boy."

I knew that Thalia hated boys ever since Luke and also that she joined the Hunters of Artemis. But, the way she said, "Boy" made that word sound like it was the worst word you could possibly imagine. I even got chills from it. She walked up to him and growled. The next thing you know he's yelling in pain and his eyebrows are sizzling. 

"Well," Nico muttered to me. "She's officially gone of her rocker. Someone better calm her down before he's got no body hair."

I agreed. Thalia is terrifying when she wants to be. I've seen her mad. When we first met we were at camp and we were playing capture the flag. She zapped me harder than I think was possible, but the daughter of Zeus was known for sizzling of an innocent persons eyebrows. 

"Well," Hazel announced! "We're here!"

She seemed happier about being here than I was, and I was happy to be out of this smelly bus with Matt Sloan and an upset Thalia. Right in the front lines stood Chiron, Katie, and the Stolls. All of them had decided not to come along with some others. Chiron decided not to come because he would have a hard time getting on the bus with his wheelchair. Katie decided not to come to watch over the Stolls because with not a lot of people own camp because they were going to come with and see there parents, it would be the perfect time for a huge set up prank. The Stolls decided not to come with because, well, they thought that they could pull a prank. But, with Katie there they knew they wouldn't be able to pull one. She watched them like a hawk. 

Percy started to get off the bus when Thalia and Nico shoved him off the bus causing him to fall on the ground face first and Thalia and Nico to laugh as hard as they could. Getting up he shoved them. That one push and shove cause a huge power war. Percy cause a wave to drench them, Nico made a bunch of skeletons come and push them, and Thalia made lightning come down and zap them.

Chiron interfered when things started getting out of hand. 

I'm trying to get to 1 thousand words. I'm close though on this chapter I got about 950 words. Answer the questions up top! I want to make this better for you guys!