Miles Away| Yuri Plisetsky x Reader Angst Part 2!

Requested by: @amypingu

Enjoy~

__________________________

Today was the day.

The competition seemed fairly tough this year but you were sure of it that Yuri would win. Yuri on the other side was warming up before his big performance. Under his outfit he wore the locket you gave him years ago. He looked at it one last time before taking a deep breath. Yuri was up next. The announcer called his name and the fans roared upon the stadium. Yuri always felt better when he saw his fans cheering amongst the crowd. He had wondered if (Y/N) was watching him skate or acknowledged his existence or completely forgot about him. The last one he thought about made his heart ache but why?

It's been five year since he's seen his best friend by now he should of gotten over it, or at least he thought he should of.

Yuri skated out onto the ice taking position as the fans finally settled down. The music had started playing as he began to skate. During the whole performance he wasn't really thinking about winning or doing well ( Yakov would scold him if he knew.) he was thinking of you. The thought of you was in the back of his mind for so long and was only brought up recently again. It had already taken over his mind and consumed his thoughts.

Yuri's performance live was so mind blowing. You were jumping in your seat almost and your mother only chuckled. He did so many jumps and grave moves along the way. His performance was just breathtaking!, the cold indoors bit at your cheeks and nose, making them extremely rosy. Yuri skates off the ice waving at fans before sitting down in the little booth.

" Yuri!" You shouted praying to get his attention. He looked over to you and blinked for a couple seconds ,moving a little closer. He realized it was you and smiled a little giving a quick wave before sitting down awaiting the scores. When he got his he broke the world record. The whole stadium went wild and Yuri had the biggest smile you've ever seen. He looked over to you quickly again within a small smile. Yuri had never missed one person so much. He wishes he could go up to you and hug you tightly against him. When he had to leave the booth he frowned lightly and Yakov had noticed it.

" Oi, Yuri what's wrong?" He asked walking through the empty halls with Yuri.

" Nothing much Yakov..." he mumbled grabbing the necklace from under his costume. He had to try and find you before it was too late. There was no way he could let you go like that.

" Who's that necklace from?, a secret lover?" Yakov chuckled. Yuri looked at him with a frown and started to yell at him. Yakov only kept chuckling at the Russian skater. Yuri's face surely heated up and his chest was pounding.

" No you old hag it's from a friend..." Yuri said softly, holding it tight in his hand.

" Also who's that girl you were smiling at while we were in the booth?" Yakov asked crossing his arms. The heat on Yuri's cheeks worsened. It was now silent and Yuri had stopped, looking down to the ground for a moment.

" She's the one who gave me the necklace years ago....I have to go find her Yakov." Before Yakov could say a word Yuri was already bolting down the hallway. Luckily there was a intermission before scores were counted and the winners decided.

There was such a small chance that he'd find you but he had to try, there was no way he'd give up easily. Yuri ran through crowds and fans chasing him too till he was out of breath. No luck.

Intermission was over and it was time to see the results. Yuri didn't pay much attention to what the other skaters had got because he was so busy trying to find you.

It was no surprise with Yuri breaking the world record he came first but it was very close to a Japanese skater Yuri Katsuki. The event was over and you had to admit you were definitely tired. The thought of Yuri still consumed your mind. I guess you wouldn't see Yuri again....

Your mother went out earlier and started the rental car but you were still inside wandering around aimlessly. It felt like you kept your mother waiting long enough as you sighed. Your head went down as you walked slowly, step by step. Suddenly you head butted somebody and started to rub your head.

" Watch where your going pi- (Y/N)?!, " you looked up to see him, Yuri Plisetsky. He picked you up and hugged you twirling you around. Yuri smiled so brightly like he did earlier and he was wearing his gold medal too.

The first thing you have noticed was that he was wearing the locket that you had given him years ago. Yuri's cheeks were lightly pink as he stared at you, getting lost in your (E/C) eyes. You reached your hand to look at the locket and smiled. He had kept it....

" You kept it Yuri..." looking up to him he nodded.

" Of course I did....I found it the other night in the engraved box  I kept it in....I didn't want to lose it because it was the last piece of you I had..." he mumbled looking up to the sky. The sky had went to a fiery orange- purple sunset with a slight breeze in the air. You were in shock did Yuri really miss you that much??

" I missed you Yuri....I missed you a lot.." you mumbled looking to the ground, avoiding his eye contact. You felt a cold hand on your cheek which made you flinch. Yuri's face was close to yours, his lips almost touching. Finally you had the courage to look into his sea foam coloured eyes and saw a look you've never seen. His arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you in closer.

" I missed you too.....I l-love you..." he whispered in your ear. Now your heart felt like it was pounding and your cheeks a scarlet red. You kissed him before he could kiss you, making him shocked but he melted into the kiss soon after. It was silent for a minute or so but you looked to him and just hugged him. You didn't want to let go ever, you've already been torn from him once and you don't want to leave his side again. But sadly you had to leave, your mom came and took you to the car as Yuri stood there touching his lips and his other hand holding the necklace your gave him years ago. You had asked your mother if you could stay but she said it was getting late. On the way back to the hotel you cried to yourself quietly in the backseat; you were torn from him again. Why must it be like this....?

You were miles away again.....but would fate bring you back together again?

Who knows.

___________________________________________________________

Edited: December 26,2017

Word Count: 1,191

This was also strangely long, sorry for the wait I'm on vacation lol

I also made it so I (MAYBE ) could write a third part. ( I'm so evil ψ(`∇')ψ)

Hopefully this was enjoyable!

-Izumi

{COMPLETED} Yuri!!! On Ice | X Reader OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara