Easy Tiger| Yuri Piletsky x Reader Lemon

!!Warning ⚠️!!: This has sexual content read at your own discretion.!!Warning⚠️!!

Suggested by:

(Also Yurio is going to be a bit older and mature for this obviously.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri Piletsky, where to start with him..

He was a great up and coming next generation skater getting first in all the Junior Grand Prix three consecutive times . He was only 15 at the time, in fact. He surpassed the others his age and can land many elaborate jumps with left your mouth agape most of the times you've watched him but today was different from others. Today he was taking a well needed break from the copious amounts of training he was doing from the Senior Grand Prix. You've known him for four years now during that time your friendship blossomed into something special,something pure.

Over the years a secret desire for each other occurred but both you were to scared to confess because neither of you wanted to see this relationship get awkward if the other doesn't has such feelings for the other one. Finally Yuri confessed and you did too surprised at each other's responses.

Now we're back to the present today was just a day to relax and goof off with the blonde. Since you were the same age it was easy to get along him being one of youngest skaters at the time , and still is.

" Oi , (Y/N)." He said waving his hand in front of your face. You must of dazed off for a couple minutes.

Oops....

" Eh, what is it Yurio?" You smiled getting out of your trance. He frowned, sighing at what you called him. Since the other Yuri joined he has gained that nickname so you could differentiate them both. You still use it because you love how angry he gets. That's a reason why you started liking him in the first place.

" I told you to stop calling me that!" He pouted; his cheeks puffed up and his mouth was in a complete frown. You let a giggle escape from your mouth laughing at 19-year old pouting. You gave a light kiss on the cheek which made him flinch in response. He stared at you with his sea foam green eyes, he then kissed you back by surprise hard enough for you to fall over on his bed. His tongue connected with yours trying to dominate over each other but he won. After a minute or so you disconnected for the heated kiss to breathe,gasping from it.

" Easy tiger." you said kissing his forehead. He cocked his eyebrow at your smirking. He didn't bother to say anything rather than saying words he used actions of affection towards you instead. He would rarely ever say 'I love you' because you already knew how much he loved you through the way of all his affection.

He kissed you again but more passionate like any other time. It felt more special what had changed from the light quick kisses to the rough , slightly sloppy ones?

" I can't hold on anymore" he blurted out. You had no idea what that meant at all.

" Huh?" You mumbled without realizing it. He stopped staring back at you as he cupped your face with a light smile.

" I want to show my love for you. My eros." He mumbled gently sucking on your soft (S/C) skin, leaving thousands of hickeys all over your neck. He had referenced Eros, sexual love from that competition all those years ago when you first met him. He didn't skate to Eros though he was given Agape, unconditional love. All this time he's been holding back on how much he really loves you.

You blushed at his words realizing were he was going with this. Were you ready for this?

As much as your dirty mind dreamt of it, you were scared to do it, or to think of it sometimes.

He stopped once again realizing your face was the colour of a red beet. Yuri sat up sighing pushing a strand of hair away from his face.

" We don't have too, if you don't want..." his voice faded off he looked away blushing, embarrassed for even trying. His cheeks flushed with a rosy pink hue.

" Yurio....I-I would it's just um, I'm scared too." You scratched the back of your head looking away from him. This only made the room feel more steamy and you could feel the tension between each other growing quickly.

" I'll go light on you ok?" He moved closer whispering in your ear seductively giving your purple bruised neck one more light kiss.

He kissed you once again your tongues entwined once again and slowly his hands traveled up and down your body sending light shivers down and up your body, you were scared but excited by his touch. He started to suck on your neck once again waiting for the melody of yours moans to fill his room. After a couple times you couldn't hold it in anymore you let yourself moan for him. You could swear you could hear him growling like a tiger under his breath. It was quite funny considering the fact he had something for cats.

Then he moved to your shirt taking it off for you in two seconds, revealing your leopard print bra. Yuri stared at it and smiled knowing he loves the print.

" I love this on you, but you'll look much better without it. " he mumbled against your skin kissing it lightly. His hands unclipped your bra taking it off swiftly with ease. You of course blushed trying to cover up feeling a little anxious.

Your bra was now being thrown somewhere onto the floor of his small room. The sun was setting was setting outside making the room a bright orange tint.

Yuri smiled giving the hand that was covering your chest a light kiss.

" Common now don't cover up." He whispered in your ear. Your move you hands away showing him your bare chest. Soon he started kissing you all over your body softly then roughly. Your moans were like music to his ears which let him know that he was doing a good job of pleasuring you. His hand slowly moved to stomach his fingers gently cascading against your skin. He reached your pants and you stopped him. He was still wearing all his clothes while you were already half naked.

" What is it?" He asked. You have him the look and he nodded slowly getting up stripping his jacket and shirt off slowly teasing you with his beautifully toned body. You blushed slapping your cheeks hiding your face in your hands. He took your hands away from your face. Yuri slipped his hand at the hem of your pants taking them off to reveal your matching underwear.

" Are you ready ?" He asked taking of his black jeans. You looked away nodding you head. Yuri left a kiss on your cheek before taking off your underwear and his boxers and throwing them with the small pile of your clothes beside the beds. As he entered you you gasped at the pain holding him close to him only pushing him in more making you moan. After a minute you told him it was okay to move. He started moving at a slower pace somehow the pain turned into undeniable pleasure. He saw the look on your face and moved faster started to pant now and yours and his moans were in sync.

" (Y-Y/N) you feel so good.." he grunted. You were at your limit as you screamed his name hopefully no one else is here. He pulled out as you came all over his member. He panted lying next to you smiling cuddling you as you fell asleep dreaming of Yuri once again.

___________________________________________________________

Word Count: 13260

( Edited : March 2,2017) Edited:December 26,2017
(GUYS THERE WERE SO MANY MISTAKES PLEASE INFORM ME SO I CAN FIX IT >_<)

Ah this was so long !

I try my hardest when it comes to lemons!

I find most lemons are very sloppy these days and OOC!

Hopefully it was good

-Izumi