Be my Coach!| Butler! Viktor Nikiforov x Princess! Skater Reader AU

Requested by: @Lady_Saki01 

This might be like in an alternate universe where 1700-1800's and Viktor is butler while you are in the royal family as the heiress to the throne (the princess) .

Hopefully you don't mind I turned it into a butler Viktor nikiforov x princess ;v; !!

(You are roughly 19, and Viktor is 27)

Thank you for your request! 

Enjoy!

_______________________________________________________________

You couldn't  wait looking out the window at the freshly fallen snow cover what used to be the royal gardens green and lush, now a white winter wonderland. Your eyes gleamed smiling jumping around in you nightgown and your hair a mess. Soon you heard a light knock on the door as it slowly opened with the silver haired cheeky smiled butler you loved so much as well. 

" Good morning my princess, as you can see it has snowed overnight. The maids will help you get ready then meet in the dining room for breakfast with your parents." He kissed your hands as the maids entered the room quietly amd helped you pick out something fit for the weather. 

You made your way downstairs with you personal maid,Abigail. She's been around ever since you were a mere child but know you were blossoming into a young lady, a princess soon to take the throne as the heiress. Abigail was like your best friend you told her everything, things you like, hate, your deep,dark secrets.

And what was that of course?

You loved the charming cheeky smiled butler, Viktor Nikiforov. He's been around for only a couple months and your father wasn't fond of him. Your father didn't trust him around you and kept you separated as much as possible. He knew this butler was trouble but he wouldn't fight with your mother. So he kept it to himself. 

" I shall go now princess (Y/N), there is a surprise waiting for you after breakfast.~" she smiled and left down the long corridor.

" How are your studies going (Y/N) ?" Your father sipped his tea at one end of the table your mom at the opposite side. 

" Okay I suppose..but they are quite boring." You said honestly eating  a english muffin with marmalade persevered from the summer time that the maids made. 

" We do not speak like that (Y/N), it is very rude to say such a thing!, your teachers work really hard to educate you, spoiled child..." He boomed looking unamused. Your father always seemed to be unamused with everything you said or do. You could say you couldn't wait for him to disappear so he wouldn't boss you around no more. 

" That is enough!" You mother said glaring at your father quite angered by your fathers crude attitude. 

" (Y/N) is doing amazingly well in her studies in all areas. She studies 8 hours almost every day without no stop. (Y/N) you are excused from breakfast and studies today. Viktor  take her to the parlour room for now." She turned her head and winked at you. Your mother knew of your hard work and wouldn't allow your father to treat you like trash. 

You left, Viktor following quietly after following your mother's order. Viktor signaled you to sit down on one of the chairs starting a fire in the fireplace. There was some small desserts and fresh tea prepared just for you. Viktor filled a new teacup up with tea and placed the small sweet delights on a plate. 

" Did you make this ?" You asked smiling trying what seemed to be a chocolate truffle munching on it with pure delight. Viktor chuckled amd nodded his head replying happily.

" The maids amd me decided to make them for you it is your birthday after all. How could we forget such a pretty princess's birthday?" He smirked whispering in your ear. This made you blush as he slowly backed away and looked you in the eyes and reached for your hand and lifted your chin up so you reached the view of his ice cold blue eyes. Soon he seemed to be getting closer amd you blushed heavily. Your lips were so close to touching before the door opened with Abigail with a box. 

Viktor reacted quickly as Abigail didn't notice. The box she was holding was gold and shiny with a huge pink ribbon holding the box all together. Abigail smiled and placed it infront of you. 

" Its from your mother and us of course open it, princess " she gestured to it , smiling. You untied the ribbon and smiled liking it quite a lot, you put it down thinking what you could do with it. Hopefully this gift will be what you wished for...

You opened it to find what you've wished for awhile now, ice skates. Viktor chuckled and so did Abigail at the look on your face of pure happiness. 

" Like it (Y/N)?" She smiled winking knowing the promise Viktor made to you a couple months back. You blushed smiling at her as Viktor knelt down to help you put them on. He saw the pink ribbon amd cut it in half, you frowned wondering why he did that, but he starting tying them on the skates giving them a touch of colour to the already elegant skates. 

" Thank you Viktor , teach me how to skate. Please be my coach !" You smiled happily holding both of his hands in yours. He chuckled and nodded his head smiling as well. 

" Of course my princess." He picked you up as you blushed amd Abigail chuckled following after you two. There was a pond in the garden but it  has frozen over due to the cold temperatures. Viktor and Abigail both put on their own skates. The garden looked so beautiful with the untouched snow all around you. 

" Are you ready (Y/N)?" Viktor asked winking at you. Viktor had promised to teach you months ago when the pond froze over. Ice skating was a favourite pastime of Viktor amd he was estatic that you were interested in it as well. 

 The butler you loved so much loved you as well, but he knew that he couldn't have you not just yet, why you ask?

He is the prince of the neighbouring kingdom under the cloak of your mother. Your father had no idea that he was the prince or a prince at all.  

You had no idea of that fact either, that your love would be the one who you would have to marry in the next years to come.

After being in such daze, Viktor was skating around doing amazing movements to yet know the names of you smiled as you watched him wishing that one day you could skate like that along with him, by your side. 

The cheeky butler who skated with such grace is the prince, your fiancé, your king. 

______________________________________________________

Word Count: 1,099 

Before you scream at me this will definitely have a second part and I shall work on that next!

Hopefully you all enjoyed this part !!

Thank you for all the votes and everything it means a lot you enjoy my stories and I'm not wasting my time for nothing.

I love when you guys comment you guys make me laugh with your comments . 

-Izumi ❤️❤️😇😇