Fired up|Viktor Nikiforov x Reader Lemon

Requested by: 

Enjoy~ ⚠️⚠️* sexual content up ahead* ⚠️⚠️  Y'all should know the drill, unless you're new then welcome to the sins I present you.......leave if you are a innocent sinnamon roll!!!!!!!!!

I WARneD YoU 

________________________

Viktor was always as work, he even stayed late and didn't come home till early in the morning. It was just you and Makkachin most of the time, You were starting to get a bit bored of sitting around doing nothing waiting for Viktor to come home. It has been a long time since you two have gone to bed together, You hadn't seen Viktor in two weeks, he would come home at 12am and wake up at 6am and sadly you were asleep. He never did want to wake you from your sleep, he thought you looked to peaceful. Viktor would kiss your forehead and pat Makkachin's head.

" Makkachin take care of (Y/N) for me while I'm gone.." Viktor pat his head grabbing his mug of coffee and his car keys, putting on his jacket leaving to work. The coffee Viktor had made for himself wasn't as good as the coffee you made for him. He missed waking up next to you, his hands in your silky (H/C) hair and the warm cups of coffee and cuddling. Now that Viktor had gotten a promotion at work there was no time for such mornings anymore. 

You awoke to a cold bed, Viktor's side a bit messy as he had already left for work like usual. Today you were tired of it just it being you and Makkachin. It felt like Viktor didn't exist anymore. You were only in undergarments because it was summertime it was much too hot to wear anything to sleep, sadly your AC broke drown and isn't getting fixed to next week so you were dying of heat. There were fans all over the house, you sat down clutching your phone in one hand sitting down in front of the fan. Makkachin came running sitting in front of the fan wagging his tail happily. 

" Makkachin you turd!, get out of the way of the fan, I'm dying of heat here!" You shouted crossing your arms. He woofed sitting on your lap on his back, asking to be pet. You pet Makkachin taking him off your lap because he had fallen asleep in no time flat. 

It had been a little while now, Makkachin was still fast asleep. You decided to bug Viktor even though he was probably busy at work, why don't we have a little fun doing it as well.~

Poor Viktor had a near heart attack, his face flushed a deep red. You had sent him a picture of you with Makkachin with the text ' Look how cute Makkachin is!'. Viktor blushed heavily you were only in undergarments. Viktor looked behind him to see his boss, looking kind of unamused.

" Save that for later Mr. Nikiforov, there is no time for such non-sense. Don't make me think second about  your promotion. Now get back to work." His boss walked away shaking his head and Viktor in disbelief. (Y/N) would pay for this later........

Viktor wanted to get home earlier so he was more productive than usual, getting all his work done earlier than expected. He checked himself and left driving home. His phone beeped surprising him, seeing it was a text from you. 

'I miss you...' this caused him to frown. He knew he hadn't been around because of his job. Viktor felt incredibly bad but wasn't happy that he almost felt like he was going to get fired earlier because of the picture you sent him. 

Viktor walked into the apartment you two lived in and took of his coat and put his keys on the counter. You were in bed watching a bit of television  not noticing Viktor was here. He lay down wrapping his arms around you tightly, nuzzling into your shoulder kissing your neck. You flinched and looked to him, Viktor's hair was a mess and his cheeks coated red. HIs hands roamed your body pulling you closer.

" I've been gone for so long, I'm sorry my sweet (Y/N) but I will not forgive you.......my boss almost fired me earlier because of that picture!" Viktor shouted with a embarrassed tone in his voice. It took you a moment to figure it out, it was the picture of you earlier that you sent to tease Viktor.

" I'm so- So for that I'll punish you...." Viktor interrupted you and was holding you down, your arms above your head now.  He began to lay soft kisses all over your cheeks and neck. Viktor took off the big t-shirt you were wearing. It belonged to Viktor, he chuckled and threw it on the ground. 

" You missed me that much to wear one of my shirts, my god.....you are too precious (Y/N)." Viktor kissed you passionately holding you close to his heated body. He began to unbutton his white dress shirt and threw it on the ground. Your face heated up once you saw him shirtless, covering your face with your hands. Viktor chuckled lightly, taking your hands off your face with a small cheeky grin on his face.

" Don't hide from me~" he attacked your neck, kissing every inch of your soft skin. Your face felt extremely hot but you were happy Viktor was home; but it was definitely a surprise to see him like this....all fired up. It was kind of cute.....

You stopped Viktor for a second and lightly kissed him on the lips. It had felt like it'd been a million years since you've kissed him so passionately. Viktor stayed there in shocked for a second but melted into it slowly.

" That was the best kiss you've ever given me (Y/N)...." he blushed removing the last of his clothing and undid your bra as well. Your hands went directly to cover your chest, embarrassed.

" Hey.......it's okay. You are beautiful don't cover up my sweet (Y/N)." Viktor greatly kissed your hands lifting them away.

"красивая.....*"he muttered under his breath. You felt your face get hot again that meant beautiful in Russian. Viktor had taught you a couple words in Russian so you understood bits and pieces of the language. Somehow lost in thoughts Viktor had removed your underwear and left soft kisses on your inner thighs. Without any warning, Viktor insterted himself in. You gasped and gripped the bed sheets a little. Viktor kissed you roughly not going lightly on you at all. He wasn't gentle like he usually is, he must be really upset about almost getting fired. You bit your lip not letting any moans possibly escape from your lips, there was no way you were going to give in that easy. His hands intertwined with yours as he began to suck on your neck and kiss it afterwards. You put your face in Viktor's shoulder, hoping he wouldn't hear any of your moans. He chuckled lightly by your cuteness, he could never be angry at you for long and just gently kissed your cheek. Viktor kissed your collarbone and gave one last thrust and lay down next you hugging you tightly. 

" I love you (Y/N)....I missed you a lot"he whispered softly, moving a couple of strands of hair out of your face. 

" I did too Viktor, I love you too..." you mumbled falling asleep on Viktor's chest, happy that the bed was no longer lonely.

____________________________________________________________________

Word Count: 1,217

I forgot how to lemon...........

I'm sorry it's been too long. 

Hopefully it was okay, thank you for your patience!

-Izumi