Memories |Yuri Katsuki x Reader Fluff

Requested by: @2190077nb

Hopefully you'll  enjoy it! (๑>◡<๑)✨

________________________________________

(Y/N) Katsuki......no longer ( Y/N) ( L/N). Your husband lay in the bed asleep snoring lightly, you booped his nose giggling lightly. He awoke sitting up, stretching his arms into the air. His dark black hair was a complete mess and his cheeks just a bit rosy. Yuri turned to you with a small smile and hugged you wrapping his arms around you. With his arms around you, you felt warm and safe. He kissed your cheek softly not saying anything. 

You blushed and turned to look at him cupping one side of his face. His brown eyes sparkled as they looked at you, kissing your lips quickly. Yuri chuckled seeing your face go red as you buried you face in his bare chest. You could hear his heartbeat, which beated fast. The both of you just wanting to stay in each others arms forever, you wanted this moment to last a lifetime. 

You had just gotten married and were on a week long honeymoon, it was morning now getting up from the bed thinking of where you wanted to go. Yuri was still on bed resting, the sunlight on his eyes.

" Yuri~ get up sleepy head!" You smiled kissing his cheek. He sat up and got out of bed hugging you from behind. Yuri attacked you with kisses, laughing. There was nothing more precious then Yuri all cute like this. Your tummy rumbled signalling you were hungry. 

" Want to go out for lunch (Y/N) ?" Yuri asking grabbing a shirt and a pair of black jeans. You nodded your head grabbing a cute shirt Yuri had bought for you a long time ago when he first started dating you. Yuri chuckled when he saw you put that shirt on. 

" You still have it?" He asked coming up behind you and hugging you. His arms wrapped around your waist as he kissed you cheek,blushing. Yuri was just so adorable sometimes...

" Yeah of course I do. I love this shirt a lot..it's very special to me Yuri....we got it on our first date all those years ago." Yuri just smiled hugging you more tightly now you couldn't help but smile. He kissed your neck and shoulder a couple times not saying anything. You giggled asking him to stop but he only gave you more light kisses. Eventually he stopped kissing you going off to get ready, you finally were able to put on your favourite shirt and put on some jewelry as well. You looked at your ring and just smiled to yourself for a second thinking back on times when you first started dating Yuri he was a lot different back then, more awkward and shy definitely. Anytime you muddled up the courage to kiss his cheek, he who blush like no tomorrow and he would cover his cheeks with his hands. When you first confessed to him you were blushing crazily waiting for him to kiss you but he only hugged you at that time accepting your feelings. There were also a lot of awkward moments when you two started dating but overtime Yuri became a little more brave and daring and started teasing you a lot. 

" Yuri stop teasing me!" You crossed your arms pouting a little. You two were at his house working on a final project for school, but little work had been done at this point in time. Yuri had been teasing you for the past half an hour with little kisses.

" Why should I?~" he asked kissing your cheek again, you threw his pillow in his face.

" BECAUSE YOU IDIOT WE HAVE A PROJECT TO WORK ON......afterwards you can tease me but this project is worth a lot of our grade. We can't afford to mess around Yuri..." you said sighing grabbing more lined paper to write information on. Yuri listened and started working finally it was quiet for the most part. He was focused on typing up the stuff while you wrote it, you went over and kissed his cheek. Yuri looked over to me blushing again then back to typing stuff then stopped again and kissed you on the lips quickly.

" I'm done typing is there anything else you want me to type?"  He just smirked trying not to laugh. Your face lit up bright red as you looked away, that was new....

He just smiled at you once more, you frown but kiss him putting on hand on his cheek. That was the first time he kissed you he was your first kiss. Now years later,you are newly weds.

" (Y/N).....(Y/N)? Hey are you okay?" Yuri was dressed now,poking your cheek lightly with a worried expression on his face. You flinched and smiled shaking your head with a small chuckle.

" Sorry I worried you Yuri...thinking back on old memories when you were awkward and adorable...."you chuckled blushing looking away from Yuri.

" What I'm not adoarable anymore (Y/N)?" He asked with a sad look on his face, you only kissed his cheek.

" You've evolved a bit more.......'cute' doesn't fit you anymore nor 'adorable' it's more like hot now...." you mumbled. Yuri chuckled and hugged you from behind.

" What (Y/N)??~" Yuri cooed, playing with our hair. You grabbed a pillow and threw it in his face crossing your arms pouting.

" I hate you -3-"

__________________________________________________________________________

Word count:  887

I'm back to writing here on wattpad finally. I've missed reading your guys funny ass comments.

Hopefully you enjoyed reading this, sorry for a five week wait. 

Very sorry for the wait,

-Izumi