Worth it|Viktor x Reader Lemon

!!⚠️WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT UP AHEAD⚠️!!

Sorry lol I promise the next on after the yuri one will be fluff. I PROMISE!

_______________________________

The rain kept falling against the window as you sighed hopelessly. There was no sign of Viktor was going to come and spend time with you. It had been an endless circle of the same routine get up, eat,eat again, eat again then go to sleep. You don't even know why you're wasting your time and money being in Russia. Makkachin licked your cheek barking cutely, at least his dog cares for you, he probably cares more than his master did for you. The last month you've been doubting this whole relationship, was it even worth it for the small kisses?

You've texted Viktor about a thousand times and no answer back either...

" He must be practicing.." you mumbled looking outside to a darkened sky of blue and black.

He has been gone since this morning saying he'd be back around dinner time, but the digital clock was signaling it was midnight. You curled into a ball sobbing a little..

They were right. He only cares for himself..

  -Text Message-

Viktor-

                     Viktor are you coming
                                            home soon?

Ah yes!, I'll be home very soon I lost track of time

Sorry (Y/N), I haven't been spending time with you...

I feel bad....I'm bringing home a treat for you <3

    Ah really thanks!, it's ok I know your busy with skating..

Be home in 5, tell Makkachin for me!

You threw your phone across the room happily hoping to meet his bright blue eyes before your body faded into a sleeping state.

" Viktor will be home soon Makkachin!" You shouted to the brown poodle

Soon 5 minutes passed....then 10 minutes your temper was being tested just as you were about to sigh again the door opens with a pant. Viktor had his hands on his knees soaked wet from the rain that poured. Makkachin attacked poor Viktor as he fell to the ground with a groan.

" Viktor you're finally home..." you mumbled giving a small smile trying to hide the fact you were upset with him.

" Ah yes!, I got you ( Favourite dessert)!, sorry about being late....." he frowned handing you the food. Now you felt slightly guilty too about this.

" It's- no (Y/N), it's not all I've been thinking to much about the competitions...and not at all about you...the others are right,only care for myself and not the others around me. Viktor stood up obviously soaked his hair was wet and his black shirt pressed up against his very well-toned body,making you blush.

" Like what you see (Y/N)?" Viktor winked cutely at you. He dropped his soaked jacket to the ground near Makkachin. Then his shirt flew off which landed on your head. Viktor chuckled hearing him move closer taking off the soggy shirt and throwing it to the ground. He was'nt wearing pants either left only in boxers. You blushed unaware of what was next. He kissed you bringing you closer to his cold body making you shiver. His hands crawled up and down your waist sending shivers up and down your body. He took off your cardigan that kept you warm and then carried you on his shoulder in the direction of the bedroom you shared but recently it wasn't getting any use...(lmao)

He threw you on the bed roughly landed on kissing you immediately. You melted into it soon he had gotten to taking off your shirt and somehow unclipping your bra wasting no time in foreplay at all.

You blushed covering your chest in embarrassment. Viktor only kissed you and slowly your hands travelled down to his waist. You tugged at the rim of his boxers feeling the pressure on your inner theigh....something was poking you....

" No no,(Y/N) be patient~." He cooed taking off your pants quickly without issue. You were done waiting that's all you ever did for him...

" I'm tired of waiting for you Viktor!" You shouted at him. There was a silent pause and nodded his head. He grabbed your hands and he slid off his boxers slowly throwing them to the ground. You on the other hand still had your panties on, he only chuckled using his teeth to slowly,painfully pull them off of you. Your face only burned hotter as you turn your head to the side.

" Are you ready?" He whispered seductively in your ear biting it softly making you moan. You squirmed as he pushed into you slowly making you grab the sheets ,tears forming in your eyes. He waited for you to adjust only hearing you panting lightly your breath hitting his cheek. Cleaning up the little tears that formed in your eyes.

" You can move Viktor.." you mumbled gulping waiting for him to start moving. Once you had said that he started moving at a good pace, making you feel euphoria. It hurt at first but now, now it was pleasure.

Viktor could tell you were enjoying it only smiling panting heavily he only rammed into harder and harder till you were panting and moaning every second he moved. Viktor mossed and grunted with you making a sweet melody together.

" Viktor...." you breathed panting you felt a strange feeling in your stomach. You felt his member twitch inside of you filling you up with his warm seed. He kept going though your body felt so fragile like it would break at any moment. That feeling in your stomach only was building up a strange feeling. Viktor was still thrusting into you, stopping to breathe for a second. His toned body was sweaty and wet against your (S/C) skin. He went limp and pulled out as you moaned one last time releasing all over him.

He laid down next to you wrapping his arms pulling you into his arms. Falling asleep before he could even finish his sentence. But you knew what he was trying to say. You only giggled kissing his forehead lying back down on the bed.

Maybe deep down it was worth waiting for him to come home tonight, it was totally worth it.

_______________________________

Word Count: 1,025

Mmmm...I'm not exactly sure what I think about this but hopefully it's ok I swear when I write the next one shot it will be fluff!

-Izumi