Chapter 28

Ian and I are slow dancing. My arms are around his neck and his arms are around my waist.

He looks distracted. Better yet. Why couldn't I check my phone? He seems weird. I look at him and he's looking elsewhere. I look over and notice he's looking at Sydney with another guy.

I feel my heart hurt. I look back at him. I feel my arms slowly falling from his neck. I look at his chest. I lay my head on his chest.

"Cazey." He says. Sounding confused.

I lay my ear on his chest. Hearing his heart beat.

"This heart only beats for you"

I lift up and look at him. "Do you still have feelings for Sydney?"

"No."

"Why were you looking at her?"

"Are you really trying to argue with me about this?"

"I'm asking a question. Why aren't you answering it?" I say.

"It's not the time for this Cazey."

"Then when is the time?" I say. "When is the time for this? What even is this?  Just answer me. Why were you looking at her? Why do you look so distracted? Did you wanna take Sydney instead of me? If so. Why didn't you ask her?"

"Cazey-"

"Ian... What do you want from me? I don't ask you for things. I don't ask for rings. Or jewelry. Or a teddy bear on our anniversary. So, what do you want? I didn't ask for this necklace." I stare at him. "Ian... Should I love you?" My hands are resting on his chest.

He hugs me.  "Please don't leave me. I love you, Cazey. I wasn't staring at her. I was daydreaming she was there."

That's the dumbest excuse I ever heard. I pull away.

"I believe you."

He smiles. He leans down and kisses me. We pull away.

"I gotta use the bathroom."

I grab my purse and run to the bathroom. I pull my phone out.

Luke: CAZEY!!! DONT SO ANYTHING WITH IAN!!!"
Me: What?
Luke: Do you have feelings for Ian? Do you love him?
Me: yeah...
Luke: He told me and Kyle that he plans to finish his plan tonight. He told us that Sydney wanted him to have you fall, then have sex, then leave you. Don't have sex!
Me: He told me he changed his mind. He wasn't gonna do that anymore...
Luke: He lied.

I stare at my phone. I feel my eyes water. I walk out the bathroom. I go up to Ian. He sitting at a table with Kyle and Opal. I throw the phone down in front of him. Kyle and Opal look at me.

"Cazey..." Opal says.

"Is it true?" I say.

Ian looks at me. He looks at the phone.  He sighs.  "I told you. That was what she wanted at first, but that's not it anymore. I actually love you."

Opal and Kyle both look at the phone.
I look at Kyle.

"Is it true?" I ask.

He looks at me, then grabs the phone. He shrugs. "I haven't heard anything about this."

"Don't lie to me! Please! Tell if its true or not."

Opal comes up and wraps her arm around me. I see Kyle glance at Ian. Kyle sighs.

"Luke is lying to you." Kyle says.

"He has feelings for you. He's trying to break us up." Ian says.

"Don't lie about him like that! He likes Jen! He doesn't like me at all."

"Cazey. Now is not the time to be arguing."

I look at Kyle. He stays looking down. I sit by Ian.

"If you can look me in the eyes and say that what he said is a lie and that you love me. I'll believe you. I won't believe him."

Ian stares me in the eyes. He grabs my hands. "Everything Luke said was a lie. I love you Cazey."

I look at Kyle. "Kyle... If you can look me in the eyes and say you don't know anything about this. I'll believe you."

Kyle sighs. He looks me in the eyes. "I don't know anything about this."

I sigh. "I believe you guys." I look at Ian.

"Well... I was hoping to you know. Tonight, but if you don't want too. It's fine."

I look at Ian. I laugh. "Maybe if you get me drunk enough."

"So that gives me consent." He ask.

"I guess so."

He gets up. "I'll have her back by 11." Ian says.

Kyle and Opal laugh. Ian grabs my hand and continues walking with me. I glance at Kyle. He looks upset.

I look forward and follow Ian. We're just walking.

"I'm sorry I got crazy. I'm just scared."

"It's fine. My reputation... Not so great."

I nod. "Ian..." I stop.

He looks at me.

I grab his other hand. "I love you."

He smiles. He bends down and kisses me. He pulls away.  "I love you too."

I smile. We continue walking.

"Hotel room?"

I smile. "Ill find an excuse."

He smiles. We get in his car. He drives to a hotel. We walk to the hotel clerk.

"1 room. 1 bed." Ian smiles.

She hands us a key as Ian give her his card. Once she hands it back. He pulls my hand to the elevators. We go to the room. I look around. Ian closes the door. I take my heels off.

"I never done this before... I'm nervous." I say.

"I know."

He kisses me. He lifts me up by the thighs and puts me down on the bed. He takes his jacket off. He bends down and continues kissing me.

A/N: Theres more... Don't worry.