Chapter 18

I get out of the car. Pulling on my shirt. I brought a change of clothes with me because I hate dressing up. I get out and sit on his hood with him.

"I'm sorry." He says.

"For what?"

"When I started this relationship with you... I was just trying to sleep with you. Sydney was mad because you called her a slut. She wanted me to get you to fall in love with me. Then sleep with you... Then leave you.... That's why I started this, but... I think I actually love you now." He confesses.

I look at him. "Call her and tell her." I say.

"What?"

"Call her and tell her you love me and you don't want to do it anymore. Do it." I say.

"If you insist."

"I'll beat her ass myself." I say.

He starts dialing a number. "Hello... I love Cazey... I don't want to hurt her... I refuse to be apart of your plan." He hangs up. "There."

I grab his phone and check his call log.  I nod. I give it back to him.

"What if she tries to fight you?"

"I'm not a stereotypical good girl. I can hold my own. I'm sure I can beat her ass."

He laughs. He puts his arm around me. I lean my head on his chest.

~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~

"How'd meeting the parents go?" Opal ask.

"Horrible." Jen says. "I'm sorry you had to see that."

I shrug. "It happens."

"I'm just glad my aunt and mom didn't fight each other."

I grab my math book. I show Opal with a smile. She sighs and shakes her head no. I grab my science book and smile. She shakes her head no again. I feel someone pushed me against a locker. I look and see... Sissy? Whatever. I smile.

"Finally confronted me." I say. Smiling.

"You think you can seduce my boyfriend and just get away with it?" She says. "He doesn't love you."

"He's not your boyfriend anymore. I have no intention of fighting over a boy. So why don't you tell me why you really want to fight me?" I put my science book away.

"What was it you called me?" She ask.

"A slut." I say. I look over and see one of her buddies has Opal and the other has Jen. "Unlike you I can fight without my buddies. I'm not gonna throw the first punch. So if you wanna fight. You throw the first punch."

"Don't worry. I'll get Ian back. But you'll pay for calling me a slut." She says, smiling. "Let's go."

They let Opal and Jen go. I watch them walk away.

"So... English?" I ask.

~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~

I'm eating my food. I see Ian, Luke and Kyle sit with us. Kyle sits by me and across from Opal. Ian sits with Jen across from me and Luke sits across Jen. I'm sitting next to Jen. I put my fork down.

"You have to eat." Opal says. "Can't fight someone on an empty stomach."

"Fight." Ian questions.

"I'm to upset. Who does that bitch think she is threatening me?" I say, ignoring him.

"What happened?" Kyle ask.

"Sydney confronted Cazey." Jen says.

"What happened?" Ian ask.