chapter 34: Hello

(NICKI IS 9 MONTHS PREGNANT, (IT'S A BOY)APRIL 3RD, 2015 ,NICKI'S POV)

I was  laying on the couch, watching Ellen. "Safaree!!!' I yelled. He rushed down stairs. "What??" he said. "Can you hand me the remote?" I asked. "It's right there!" he said. I pointed to my fat preggo stomach. He walked all the way down and handed me the remote.

"Oh yea, can you go get me some ice cream?" I asked. He went to the kitchen and came back with a small bowl. "Um, I need more." I complained. he groaned and went back. He came back once again with the whole tub. "Now I need a bigger spoon!" I said.

"Ok Nicki! your driving me crazy! One more request??" he said. "Yea, um can you rub my feet?" I asked and smiled. "Fine.." he said and started rubbing. "What time is it?" I asked. "4 PM." he answered. I started to fall asleep and Safaree stopped rubbing.

"Who told you to stop??" I asked, with my eyes still closed. "contraction Owww!" I said.  "would you like me to rub your stomach, too?" he asked sarcastically. I stuck my tongue out at him. "I'm hungry." I said. "Your still eating the ice cream...." he said.

"Oh yea! I forgot." I said. "OK, I'm done." he said. "Oh my god Safaree! My water just broke!!" I screamed. "Shit! ok I'll get the bag you hurry to the car. I'll call Jelani!" he said. "Haha just kidding, keep rubbing." I said. "Nicki.. you scared me half to death!" he said. "I know." I replied, and smiled.

"Jordyn!" I yelled. she came down stairs in a big pink dress, a tiara, and high heels. "What the hell are you wearing?" I asked. "clothes." she said sarcastically. "get smart again." I said. "What are you doing?" Safaree asked. "Playing dress up. Can we go to the park?" she asked. "Sure, lets go. Safaree help me up." I said. He pulled my arms up and I struggled to get my shoes on.

We got into the car and drove to piedmont park. I felt the seat under me get wet. "hey, um, Safaree!" I said. "huh?" he asked. "The baby....now." I said. "Now?" he said. He made a sharp U-turn. "Safaree be careful! Slow down!" I yelled. "The baby's coming!" he yelled. "No fucking duh! Speed up!" I yelled.

"I'm trying!" he yelled back. All of the sudden, the car stopped. "Safaree go!" I yelled. "It broke down!" he said. "Great! Just great!" I yelled. He got out, opened Jordyn's door and opened mine. "Where are we going??" I asked. "I don't know!" he said.

"NO, I'm not getting out of this car until I have this baby." I said. "Fine." he said. He pushed the seats back so I could lay down. "Safaree hurry!!!!" I yelled. He covered up the windows so nobody could see inside. "Jordyn, hand me your blanket." Safaree told her. "this is MY blanket." she said.

(SAFAREE'S POV)

"I swear to go Jordyn.. HAND ME THE DAMN BLANKET." I yelled. She handed it over. "And stand outside, don't look in here." I said. "OK, nicki, take your pants off and put this over yourself." I told her and I handed her the blanket.She did as she was told  and covered herself.

I stopped to think about what I was doing. Delivering my second child. Yikes. "Safaree! He's coming!" She yelled. " ok, ok, um, what do I do??" I asked. "I don't know!! Get this thing out of me!" she yelled. "Ok..Um push I guess!" I said.

She pushed and pushed until I saw the baby's head. "I see him *laughs* I see him! push one more time." I said.

(NICKI'S POV)

I pushed harder every time until I heard crying. "Oh my god!! Safaree!" said. he cut the cord, cleaned him off and wrapped him up in a towel and handed him to me. I sat up. "Awwwwww..hey little baby....Jordyn come look." I said. She looked into the car. "This is your baby brother." I told her.

"I don't want a baby brother!" she said. "Are you sure? he loves you." safaree said. "Really?! I wanna hold him!!" she said. "Okay, be careful." I said, and handed him to safaree. "Aww, he's almost cuter than me!!" she said. We all laughed.

after that, we found our way to the hospital in a cab and got everything situated.

(10 YEARS LATER)

"Happy Birthday Junior!" Jordyn, safaree and I yelled. "Thanks Mom!" he said. "I remember the day you were born.. And I almost dropped you....on purpose." Jordyn said. "gee, thanks sis." he said. "Ok you two.." Safaree said. "Sorry dear sister! Give me a hug!" Junior said and squeezed Jordyn. "Eww get off of me twerp!" She said. We laughed. "Group hug!!" Jordyn yelled. He gathered together. "I love you guys." I said.

__________________________________________________________________________

THIS IS SHORT BUT BABY JUNIOR IS HERE!!!!!

one more chapter leeeeeeffft.