chapter 10: it's gonna be okay

( NICKI'S POV, SHE'S 8 1/2 MONTHS PREGNANT)

I want this baby out of me! oh yea, it's a baby girl by the way. I have an appointment today. Damn it! I wobbled on down stairs. "Babe, Wake up!"

I yelled to Safaree, who was asleep on the couch. Oh yea, we bought a house together. I'm going back to school as soon a my child turns one, so I can get an education. My mom said she will take care of her so I won't have any distractions.

" Huh?...oh, hey babe" he said, jumping up from the couch. "And hey baby girl" he smiled and kissed my stomach. I'm 8 and a half months pregnant, and my stomach is huge.

I think I look fat, but Safaree insists that I'm not. He thinks it looks "cute". Safaree looked up and kissed me and I kissed back. Call me crazy, but I didn't feel like having a 20 minute make-out session right now.  

"We got a appointment at 12:00", I said, pulling away from the kiss. "You ready?" he asked. "Yep, let's go." So then we left.

                             ( AT THE APPOITMENT, 12:05 NOBODY'S POV)

Doctor: Ok miss Miraj, your baby is doing great and she is ready to come out soon.

Nicki: thanks! did you hear that Faree? I'm so happy!

Nicki and Safaree were walking out to the parking lot and to their car.

Safaree: I know me too! what are we gonna name her? I can't believe we haven't thought of names yet.

Nicki: hmmm.... how about..........................ieasha

Safaree: mm, too grown

Nicki: jordyn? OWWWW contraction

Safaree: that's perfect babe! middle name?

Nicki: you pick

Safaree: ok............... um how bout blu?

Nicki:  awwwwwwwwww that's soo perfect and adorable!

Safaree: great. Jordyn blu Miraj.

Nick looked at him with a confused face.

Nicki: Faree stop playin. OWWWW contraction. Jordyn Blu Samuels.

safaree had a huge smile.

Safaree: really?!

Nicki: yea, you ARE the father, and even if um.......Aubrey..... was the father she still would have had your last name. you've been acting like a great dad already.

Safaree: I guess you're right... Mommy. haha.

Nicki: I guess I'm going to have to get used to being called that,Daddy.

Safaree: You called me that when we was makin the baby!!

Nicki: lol Faree stop playin!!

safaree picked Nicki up bridal style and carried her to the house

Nicki: hey!!! put me down!!! OWWWWWW contraction.

Safaree: okay, okay! let's go feed my baby.

Nicki: I'm tired, I'm going to bed.

Safaree: ok, then I'll go feed daddy. Night mommy! night Jordyn!

Nicki: goodnight!!!

______________________________________________________________________________

awwwwww! hey have y'all heard Nick's new verse on "my nigga the remix". It's SOOOO dope!! the link is in my bio.

go check it out!! I think it dropped today... aaanyway next chapter they will have the baby I promise!!! gonna update tomarow night and a lot o the weekend. goodnight you guyssss!!!!  COMMENT!!