chapter 32: Dad?

(THE NEXT DAY, SAFAREE'S POV)

I woke up at 6 AM, thanks to Nicki and Thembi's loud conversation. "Nicki!" I yelled. "Yea???" she yelled back. I walked down stairs and shut all the lights off that they had on. "It's like 6 AM, GO.TO.SLEEP." I told them. "Don't get cha panties in a twist." she mumbled and turned the lights back on. I rolled my eyes and went back to bed.

"Safaree, Safaree!" I heard Thembi's annoying ass voice. "Whaaaaat??" I said. "Good Morning." she said. I swear to god I almost punched that bitch in the face. "Get. Yo. Ass. Out. My. Mother. Fuckin. House. Yo breath smells like 20 pounds of bounce dat ass and I don't want it all in my face. Thank you and goodbye bitch." I said slowly so she could understand.

She frowned. "I'm telling Nicki." she said, like I cared. "Ok! This is MY house. Run and tell that!" I said. "Ughhh! Nicki!!!!" she yelled. "This. Bitch." I said. Nicki rushed upstairs. "Onika, please tell this bitch that I told get up until 11:00 Am." I said. " She's not a BITCH." she said.

"Oh, so you takin sides now?" I said, sitting up. "She's my best friend." she said. "Nika, please." I said. "I'm serious. She is." she said. "Kinder-garden. Remember that." I said, and walked out.

"Guys..." Thembi said. "This is normal." Nicki said, following me. "Can you please leave me alone?" I asked. It's sad that Nicki had to explain that us fighting was 'normal'. "What's wrong with you?" she asked. I turned around quickly. She flinched.

"What's wrong? What's wrong!? Stop acting dumb. You know I hate Thembi and I want her out of my house!" I said. Thembi ran out crying. Nicki tried to run but I grabbed her wrist. "Wait Nika I-" (GCO) "No! Don't touch me!" she screamed. "Nika I'm sorry!" I said. "Tell that to Thembi!!" she said. I followed them downstairs.

"Thembi?" I said. "Y-yea?" she answered. "I'm sorry for being rude. I'll try to get along with you. Ok?" I said. She shrugged. "It's ok." she said. I turned to Nicki.

She smiled slightly. "Come here." She said with her arms open. I laughed and hugged her tightly. Jordyn sauntered downstairs. "God Morning baby." Nicki said and I picked her up. "Good Morning mama." she said back. She kissed my cheek. "Good Morning Daddy".

We kinda just sat around for the rest of the day. Thembi, Nicki and Jordyn went to the aquarium. When they got home, Jordyn took a nap. I made dinner. Thembi went to sleep at 9:00, but me and Nicki stayed up to watch T.V. She was snugged up beside me, about to fall asleep. "Hey Nika?" I said. She lifted her head up. "Huh?"

"What are we gonna name the baby?" I asked. She sat up all the way. "Well, if it's a boy, and I'm hoping it is, then I was thinking.....Safaree Jr.?" she said. I smiled really big. "That's a great Idea." I said. "Girl?" she asked. I thought. "Zoey?" I suggested. "Awww that's adorable." she said.

"Then It's official, Zoe, or Safaree Jr." I said. "yep", she answered. "Do you think we'll be married forever?" She asked. "Of course." I said. She smiled. "You know those dimples kill me every time!" I said. She laughed and I poked them.

"I'm so bored." I said, 5 minutes later. I noticed Nicki was already asleep. I carefully picked her up, and carried her upstairs. I layed her in bed, covered her up, and got in next to her. "Good night, beautiful." I said, and dozed off.

(THAT MORNING, NICKI'S POV)

I woke up in our bedroom, although I remember falling asleep downstairs. Safaree was still asleep, so I went into our bathroom and took a shower. When I got out, Safaree wasn't there. I quickly got dressed and went downstairs. "Dora Dora Dora the explorer, Dora!" Jordyn sang, as the annoying song played on the T.V. Safaree was in the kitchen, making breakfast as always.