19~ Gary vs Patrick

Start from the beginning

"Some scary shit that's what." Taylor responds furiously. Her heart seemed to be jumping out of her chest.

"Well, we could always all end up watching spongebob." Chris suggests.

At the end of the night, everyone had agreed with Chris's idea and everyone watched spongebob together.

"Wait, why the hell is your favorite character Gary?" Sofia found herself asking Chris.

"He's the best cat there is, he chewed Squidward's ass once, he's hilarious!" Chris defended himself.

"Dude what the actual fuck?" Sofia barely got out as she started laughing.

"Gary the ass eater for president." Jasper spoke.

"He'd get my vote." Chris spoke all too quickly.

"If it were up to me I'd choose Patrick." Taylor interrupted them.

"What kind of blasphemy are you speaking?" Chris asked his sister.

"How are you going to vote for a snail who can't even feed himself?" Taylor argued. "When Spongebob lost his name tag, he kept repeating the times he had to feed Gary. Concluding that he isn't capable of feeding himself."

"But what about the episode where he ran away? He was fully capable of gathering his things and leaving, like the independent snail he is." Chris shot back.

"Chris, he literally stood in front of a diner window with an empty ass grumbling stomach." Sofia interrupted the sibling wars.

"Well, what about when he ate that nasty muck that covered all of bikini bottom?" Chris asked.

"That was gross and I'm still voting for Patrick." Taylor spoke while picking up her phone and texting her sister.

"Would it make you feel better if I voted for Patrick too?" Jasper's voice could be heard and Taylor smiled.

"Awe Babe." Taylor smiled at Jasper and kissed her cheek.

"BABE?" Chris asked in shock.

"Wait, he didn't know?" Sofia asks while pointing to Chris.

"And you did!" Chris asks while staring at Sofia in shock.

"Now that I remember, I haven't told anyone." Taylor shrugs. "Whoops." She speaks casually as if nothing had bothered her.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Sofia asks Chris, while placing her hands on her hips, although she remains seated on the couch.

"Well usually, it's something bad, but right now it's nothing bad." Chris assures Sofia although her looks could have had him in a chokehold.

"Anywhore..." Taylor spoke out, I'm bored and therefore we should watch a movie.

"But we were just-" Sofia began.

"She's excluding the scary one's, Sof." Jasper explains while giggling.

"I'm more in the mood to watch spongebob." Chris admits as Taylor beats him to the remote and turns on Nickelodeon just as the theme song starts.
______

"You look beautiful!" Lauren speaks as soon as her eyes land on Y/N. What was weird about it was that she didn't have to think about what she'd have to say before actually saying it, it was almost... automatic. Lauren shook off the feeling.

Camila had noticed the way Lauren had paused and kept a close eye on her. She wasn't sure why she had chosen to pay attention to the small detail but it seemed crucial.

"You don't look too bad yourself." Y/N smiled happily toward Lauren.

"Hey Camila." Ally smiled shyly at her former friend. Out of everyone, she'd been the only person who'd wanted to keep in touch with the Cuban girl. Camila obviously rejected since she'd felt Ally would try to bring her back.