"I want...just e-everything. Please?" He asked with his voice breaking a little. Looking down at him I noticed his bottom lips was trapped between his teeth and that his hands were still under his chin.

"Okay mi amor, of course. Can you spread your legs for me princess?" Nodding, Leo spread his legs further apart and looked up at me with wide eyes, like he was anticipating my next move.

"Good boy." I praised before starting to kiss down his entire body. Red scratch marks were left everywhere as my scruff rubbed against his honey soft skin. He had moved his hands from under his chin to over his mouth. His eyes were wide as he stared at me as if I️ hung the moon.

"Such a good boy for me. You're my little princess, aren't you? My pretty little princess." I cooed against his hip while sucking a large hickey. Leo's hips raised up slightly, and he let out a whine. When I looked up at him he was biting the sleeve of my shirt; his eyes were squeezed shut and his breathing was erratic.

"Shh mi amor, calm down. Breathe little one." Leo's breaths slowed down slightly and his beautiful eyes opened once again. "There we are. Don't you look just delectable." My mates cheeks tinted a wonderful pink and his eye lashes fluttered as I trailed my tongue down his thigh.

Within fifteen minutes Leo's body was painted different shades of pink, red, and purple; I had marked his entire body.

"Go ahead princess, cum for me. Cum for your daddy love." My princess' bottom lip trembled and he let out a loud whine as he came in his panties. "I'm so proud of you, did so well for me." I praised whilst running my hands up and down his sides. The last waves of his orgasm were still causing his body to tremble.

"T-thank you dad-ddy." My mate's breathy voice thanked making me smile up at him. Slowly, I crawled up his body until we were face-to-face.

"Don't worry, that was only the beginning."

Over the course of two hours I took apart Leo is every way imaginable. Until he was trembling in my arms and begging me to knot him.

"P-please. I-I-I want your k-knot. Want you to mark me, w-want you to breed me. I wan-na be r-round with your pups." Leo sobbed into my neck as another powerful orgasm ran through his body; that was the fourth one so far and I hadn't even fucked his, with my cock, yet.

"Oh I know you do baby boy, and I'll give it to you. I'll fill you up so nicely, fuck you so well. Then, then I'll pump you full of my cum, you'd like that wouldn't you?" I paused as Leo squeaked out a 'yes daddy!' "Then I'll knot you, breed you until you're nice and pregnant with my pups." Leo was nodding quickly against my neck. I could feel his tears of overstimulation as my fingers continued to thrust inside of his tight hole.

The thing is, when mates first mate they have to knot. It's the final step in mating. In a sense it is the sealing mark between mates. Sometimes, they'll end up getting pregnant with a pup(s), but that isn't always the case. It's usually hard to tell when a werewolf got pregnant because after mates first mate they usually go at it a lot; in the beginning in particular. So, after the first time mating you don't have to continue to knot. Most couple only do it they're trying to get pregnant because knoting helps with that.

With Leo and me it's a weird situation because he technically isn't supposed to be able to get pregnant. Since betas are dominant over their partners 98% of the time. Also, it just isn't in the job description of being a beta. Leo might not be able to get pregnant again, and that thought scares me.

"D-daddy?" I was drawn out of my thoughts by my princess tugging at my bicep and rutting down against my fingers. At this point three were in him and they were pressing perfectly against his prostate.

"Aw look at your pretty princess parts. They're hard again, and your pretty link little hole keeps clenching around my fingers. What do you want princess?"

"W-want you in me!" He screeched as his toes curled and his spent little cock let out the smallest dribble of cum.

"Of course you do. I'll finally fuck you, but only because you've been so good for me." As I finished my last sentence Leo surged forward and pressed his perfectly pink pouty lips against mine. As the two of us kissed I slowly slipped my fingers out of his little hole; his whines hardening me further as each slipped out. We continued to kiss as I ran my thumb over his fluttering hole.

I was the first to pull away making Leo's red lips form an adorable pout. Quickly, I crawled off of the bed and began removing my clothes.

"Pick a position." I demanded once I started pulling my sweats off.

Leo look conflicted before he slowly moved so that he was in doggy: legs spread, back arched, ass up, and front on the bed. He looked so beautifully whorish.

"Fuck, you look like such a slut. Wanting to get fucked from behind." My hand came down hard on his ass causing my little one to keen slightly.

"Y-your slut. On-nly for you daddy. Only for m-my daddy." My mate continued to mummer nonsense as I painted his ass a lovely shade of red. My fingers slid under the waist/hip band of his panties making him whine.

"S-said you'd fuck me in t-them Daddy." He whined as his ears went red.

I smirked, " of course I will little one." Slowly, I pushed the tip of my cock into his fluttering hole watching as my mate's entire body relaxed into our bed. Without giving him too much time to adjust, I began moving inside of Leo. Not fast or hard, slow and soft. This moment was meant to last, and I was going to make sure he remembered it. Afterwards he'd be in enough pain.

My pace picked up making the headboard slam against the wall.

"So g-good." My princess wailed while his hands fisted the pillow under him. One of my hands moved from his hip and threaded into his hair. Soon, I was hammering into him while relishing in the high-pitched moans leaving his mouth.

I pulled him up by his hair making him clench deliciously around my length.

"Feel so good. You're always so fucking tight; I'm going to have to start keeping you full all the time so you're always ready for me to fuck you." I continued whispering in his ear, while thrusting into him, and mouthing at his neck until it all became too much for him. All of a sudden his eyes glossed over and rolled to the back of his head. His entire body shuddered and his cock twitched but nothing came out. His orgasm was dry as his hole clenched around my length triggering my own release.

I bit down on his mating mark harshly as I filled him with my cum. My knot began to swell so I quickly moved us so that Leo was laying on my chest, I was laying down, and we were still attached.

My mate's body was still twitching and his eyes were glossed over completely. Oh, how important aftercare was going to be.

I'm so sorry for not updating!! I'm just dealing with some pretty bad anxiety at the moment and school is stressing me the fuck out. Hopefully I'll be back to updating more regularly; once again I'm so so sorry.

Comment
Vote
Add
Share