Chapter 12

Leo^^

Dom's POV

How he sleeps so much amazes me. Ezekiel, my wolf, muttered as I stared down at my mate in fascination. Leo was curled in my arms and passed out. After part one of our talk he fell asleep almost instantly.

It is amusing, but he looks cute while doing so, so I'm not complaining. I replied as I continued to run my hands through his fluffy hair. My wrist was cramping a bit from the repetitive movement, but I couldn't stop because anytime I tried Leo would begin to fuss.

It was around five in the evening and I still had to finish talking with Leo. Also, his sleep schedule was going to be completely fucked if he stayed sleeping, so I was going to have to do the horrible job of waking sleeping beauty.

"Mi amor, you need to start waking up." I whispered before placing a kiss on his nose. Leo didn't move a muscle causing me to laugh lightly.

"Princess, wake up." I said a little louder causing Leo to stir slightly. His nose scrunched up as he shook his head whilst burying it in my chest.

"Not gonna get up." He mumbled.

"You have to. If you keep napping you won't be able to sleep tonight."

"Don't want sleep tonight. Other plans in mind." Leo murmured as he turned over to bury his head in the couch.

Rolling my eyes; I said, "if you don't get up now those plans won't become a reality for a long time-"

"I'm up! I'm up! Geez, no need to be so harsh." He exclaimed.

"Well, you know we weren't done."

"But sleep, I have a very intimate relationship with it."

Rolling my eyes, I pulled Leo up so he wasn't laying down as much.

"Would you like to continue now, or do you want to wait a bit so you can wake up some more?" I asked while brushing some hair out of his face. Leo yawned while shaking his head.

"Nah, lets just keep going. I can't wait to hear more about...what is our next topic?"

"Punishments."

"You're joking." My mate said wearily. His eyebrows were drawn together as he sat up a bit more.

"No, I'm not. Why would you think I was?"

"No reason."

"Good, once again no interrupting; I'll stop every once in awhile to see if you have any questions. So, for the majority of the time, I'll just punish you by spanking. The one issue with this is you actually like getting spanked. Since I'm already in control of when you cum, two other possible punishments are either no cumming or me having you cum an uncomfortable amount of times. As we go, we can always add and take away. Whatever ends up working for us. Any questions or objections?" I asked while looking into my mates gorgeous eyes.

"Not really, but like punishments. I can only be so on board with them."

"That's true, but they're a necessity. So punishments will occur anytime you break a rule. We'll discuss everything beforehand, and you can always safe word out if needed. Anytime we're doing anything you can safe word out or use a color. I'll ask you your color throughout whatever we're doing, but don't feel bad to just blurt it out. I want you to feel comfortable and safe. Understand?"

"Of course." He answered back.

"Great, final topic, for now: aftercare. You probably already know what this is, but I'll explain anyways. It's just me taking care of you after we've have sex and all that fun stuff. While it does help you, it also helps me too. Even though it's in a completely different way that you, it does help me. It's most definitely not up for any type of negotiation because it is a must. Your entire body goes through an adrenaline crash when we're having sex. Aftercare is just me helping you come back down from subspace. You get so pretty and submissive while you're floating, don't you?" Leo nodded as he blushed a pretty shade of pink.

"Gosh, I love you. So while actual aftercare isn't up for discussion, what you want to happen is. I think I have a pretty good understanding and feel for what you enjoy, but if you ever have an idea or objection to what I do, tell me. I will do everything in my power to accommodate you and what you enjoy. Understand?"

"Yup-a-doodles!" I chuckled at his answer and pulled him forward to place a kiss on his lips. Leo sighed into the kiss and began to move his lower half a bit. I growled roughly as I moved my hands to his hips and stopped my other half's movements.

My princess let out a whine and began to pout as I pulled away.

"You're insufferable, princess. Now, you said something about some 'fantasies' you have," Leo began to blush at where he knew this was ultimately going, "care to enlighten me?"

"Uh, no?" Leo couldn't seem make eye contact with me as his thoughts ran through his perfect head.

"Really? Because I think you do." By the tone of my voice, I knew he could tell I wasn't going to let this go.

"I-okay. I like, like really really like, when you-well when we, actually I guess it is more you because you..." He rambled for a few all while wringing his fingers against me shirt. This all stopped when I grabbed his chin and forced him to look at me.

"I won't judge you. I could never. Just tell me what you enjoy me doing, and I will do it right now."

"I love the whole pregnancy thing," He rushed out, "it just really. I don't even know. For some reason it just makes me melt a little bit inside. I literally have just a dire need to carry your pups and just provide a family for you. My heart aches at the thought of giving you that. I would just stay home and be the perfect house mate if you wanted. It kills me that I lost your child before you even know, but it just makes me want to be full of you all day long so I can get pregnant again.

"Oh, and how much I love when you call me names. Whether it's degrading or just something that makes me seem...smaller than you. It makes my brain go all fuzzy. I love dressing up for you and listening to you praise me. The things I would do for you. I want to provide a family for you so so bad though." He rambled as tears gathered in his eyes. I could tell he was feeling so overwhelmed from just talking about what he enjoyed.

"Leo, you are so fucking perfect." I whispered in awe as I pushed him back on the couch so that he was on my back I was hovering over him.

"I cannot wait to see you all nice and round with my pups. You're going to be absolutely stunning. All nice and round and full. I would pick out your clothes everyday for you," Leo nodded excitedly at this, "and you look gorgeous for me everyday. I will pick out your clothes starting tomorrow. You'd love that, wouldn't you? Wearing what I told you to wear."

I could tell he was starting to drop. His eyes were going cloudy and his heartbeat was picking up. The tears gathered in his eyes began to fall freely.

"Please," He whispered with a broken voice.

"Please what?"

"Please, daddy," He moved one of me hands to his stomach, "fill me."

I'm so sorry for not updating. Life has been insanity. I'm hoping to get back into writing. If you're ever in need of another book to read, I just updated The Betas Alpha. It has 18 chapters out, and is on my profile.

Comment
Vote
Add
Share