Chapter 5 - You Heard Her

Picture - Demitrius 

Lilith - 

" Mr Caspian Ivanov, Mr Caius Ivanov and Miss Lilith Ivanov, your plane is ready for you" I looked up at the air port staff, a young girl maybe a few years older than I was, had opened the door and announced that it's time for our flight. " Princess Caspian and Princess Caius more like" Viviana rolled her eyes at  Caspian's and Caius' refusal at taking a normal passenger plane and insisting on the private jet to be flown from Florida to here so we could take it to Russia. 

"Well technically we are Princes" Caspian pointed out which received him a what the fuck look from Caius. " If we have the plane we might aswell use it" Caius added in, his argument was a much more reasonable one than Caspian's. " You better hurry up or it'll go without you" Demitrius laughed at Caspian's horrified look and Caius' eagerness to get going. " Now remember, let us know that you have arrived safely okay?" Arria stepped forward and gave us all hugs, I know she'll make a great queen and people all across the globe will adore her. 

We said our final goodbyes and me, Caspian and Caius grabbed our bags and made our way outside to where the plane was positioned. I had never been on a private jet, and I had never been to Russia so to say that I was excited was an understatement but my excitement was constantly shadowed by sadness and anger about Alexander and Emma. I didn't want to feel that way, it angered me even more that I felt that way about a boy I merely looked for a second and never spoke to until this whole mate situation arose. 

" Russia will do you good" Caspian said grabbing my hand and giving it a gentle squeeze once we were outside of the steps to the plane. " More like will make you good when Auntie makes her famous Tula Gingerbread" I knew Caius was rolling his eyes at Caspian even though he was behind me so I still giggled, my giggles, however, died down to a gasp when I had stepped inside of the plane. It was gorgeous, exactly what I expected and even more. The whole interior was a nice light beige colour giving it that air force one look, the seats were made out of leather with plush pillows placed on them for our comfort. The plane inside was huge even though it did not look it from the outside, there was staff already waiting for us on the plane and by their scents I knew they were werewolves. Oh, and also by the stares. 

We made ourselves comfortable in our chairs and buckled ourselves in, the seats were as comfortable as I imagined and I couldn't help the feeling of exhaustion that overcome me. I hadn't had much sleep the night prior to our leaving because of Alexander and so I welcomed sleep as soon as it came, not knowing how many hours I had before Alexander decided to have some fun again. 

-------

Demetrius -

" How do you think she'll react to the information" Arria spoke to me softly, but the answer was left to all of us as we watched Caspian, Caius and Lilith walk away. " Honestly I could not tell you" I replied to Arria directly but again involving Maximus and Viviana into the conversation.

" Do you think that this is a good time for her?" Viviana asked, recently Viviana had been very protective of Lilith and I'm not sure if that's because she's warmed up to her more of if it's because we all know what Lilith will be going through for the next week or so. " Even if I didn't my father believed so, whatever my father believes in I do too" Me and my father always had been close, my mother was very close to me too but it was nothing like the father and son bond that I have with my father. Especially ever since Lilith had gotten abducted, she threw herself into an overload to try and find her long lost daughter. 

I remember the day Lilith got abducted, my mom's sister, my aunt, had abducted Lilith due to her jealousy over my mother being mates with my father. She had never shown any signs of any mental issues, but looks can be deceiving and in this case that statement was proved true. It took us thirteen years to find her, thirteen years to find my baby sister. Ever since we found Lilith a few years ago my mother wanted nothing more to tell Lilith about her true origins, luckily my father understood my objection and we sent her to our grandmother who cared for her and looked after her until Lilith shifted and we could tell her who she really was. Lilith doesn't know that she is my sister yet, my mother couldn't wait any longer especially after I told them about the rejection and ordered her to be brought to the castle. Regardless of that, Lilith would have to receive her inauguration to the royal title of a Princess. It's a painful process usually done as soon as we're born but in Lily's case she's eigtheen so the process will be much more painful for her.