"You know.. packing things up. I'm over here. Anyway, please tell the manager for me that I already left and here's the apron and my platename and tell him that he should better luck next time." I smiled and he was speechless. Well.. I'm a carefree person. I don't really stress myself that much.

"You're going to leave me here? You don't have a job anymore!" he said. I turned to him and I smiled.

"You don't really have to worry about me. Please.. just... worry for yourself. Okay? I'll visit here when I have time. We will always meet anyway. Duh.. We're neighbours." I explained and I walked off.

.

.

.

--- THE NEXT DAY / AFTERNOON ---

And so, mom found about my jobs and now, she started scolding me again.. Uughh..

.

.

.

"Eomma... Don't worry! I'll find another job! I promise!" I said.

"Are you stupid?!"

"Maybe?"

"Oh HA EUN PLEASE STOP JOKING AROUND. ITS NOT JOKETIME."

"Do we even have a joketime?"

"HA EUN!!!!!!"

"Yes, eomma?"

"GOD, HA EUN!!!"

"Goddess, eomma!"

"WHAT THE--"

"Don't worry about me, eomma." I hugged her and she just sighed.

"You should be very careful, Ha Eun.."

"Yea. Sorry for being clumsy enough to get fired."

"ITS NOT THAT, HA EUN."

"What that?"

"Oh gosh, HA EUN!!!"

"Hahaha! Eomma! Just kidding~! I just wanna lighten your mood. Haha! Saranghaeyyo, eomma!" I kissed her cheek and my younger brother, Hannim rolled his eyes at us, he's watching tv and he always looked so bored. Well, anyway.. I went outside and I started walking and walking again~! As usual... Uughh...

.

.

.

"Wanted... Wanted.... Wanted..." I scanned the stores if there's something that says "WANTED" on a single piece of paper.. But... I couldn't find anything. So, I sat down on a vacant bench outside the mall and i closed my eyes.... When suddenly...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

a single piece of paper was carried by the wind and it was attached on my face... It attacked me. Whoa.. I grabbed it and read.. "Wanted.... m-maid?? Wait wait... the salary.... IS 500,000 won a month!!!!!!!! WOOWWWW!!!!!" I screamed and the people stared at me irritably. I can't help but jump for joy! Omg!!!! I immediately looked for the address and I rode a taxi.

.

.

.

When I arrived at my destination, I stood there... outside of the..... huge...... MANSION?!!!!!!!! IS THIS EVEN A CASTLE?!!! Oh wait, it's not.. Haha!! The gates are so tall... there are guard houses... and... many trees and plants... looks like a garden... Wow.. so damn rich..