.

.

.

"Annyeong, Ha Eun!" my friend Hyomi greeted me with a beautiful smile... Oh gosh... I have a very beautiful bestfriend! She's extremely nice and we've been bestfriends like almost forever! We NEVER made a fight before. NEVER. Not a single one! I swear! Haha! Anyway, I greeted her "Annyeong" as well and we smiled at each other. I'm currently in this restaurant.... or maybe... a coffee shop? Haha! Anyway, I dashed to the locker room and I changed clothes. After I finished, I immediately went outside and went to the cashier. Hyomi is a cashier as well. I'm so happy here.

.

.

Suddenly, our boss arrived and he smiled at us creepily.. Uughh... I don't really have a choice.. He's such a playful manager! He always flirts with his girl costumers and the girls even liked it??!!! What!? He looked.... nice but he's a flirtatious manager. He's a pervert, too! He even dared to touch Hyomi back then, but luckily, he got on his senses and apologized. Is he psycho? Lol... I'm such a bad girl. Haha!

.

.

"Good mornin', ladies~!" he just greeted us ladies, not the guys.. So we sighed and we greeted as well. Then, we worked hard until night time.

.

.

.

"Imma go now, Ha Eun! See you tomorrow!" Hyomi left and I smiled. I'm still cleaning up the restaurant and it was only me, Josh, and the manager. Josh is my one and only "boy" friend. I mean, he's the only guy. Yea. So when I was wiping the table, the manager suddenly went to me and took off my apron. I was shocked and I turned to him. "W-What was that for?!" I can't help but shout. He started smirking and he touch my arms softly. He kissed my neck and I pushed him off but, he's just way too strong!! That's why I shouted and Josh came to rescue me. Josh punched our manager and I called the police. Later, the police arrived and they arrested our manager.

.

.

.

"You two... YOU'LL PAY!!!" our manager screamed as he was taken away from the coffee shop. "But we don't have any money to pay you!!" I shouted back at him. Haha! I'm such a joker! Well anyway... that ended up fast... I'm not even scared because I'm too brave... But, on the other hand.. Josh... tightened his fists and he looked at me seriously. I stopped laughing and I looked at him blankly.

.

.

.

"You're not even scared at all?!" he asked me.

"Why should I be?" I replied.

"What the.. You're a woman!" she shouted at me while he's frowning.

"And so?" I questioned him and he stayed silent.

"Dude... chill. Nothing even happened. He's just a pervert." I said.

"Just a pervert?!" he shouted at me again and he hugged me tightly.

"H-Hey.." I managed to say... Why did he hugged me? Is he worried? Well... I remembered one time when he confessed to me.... but I rejected him coz... uughh.... he's not my ideal type..

"You always make me worry about you.." he said gently.

"Dude, stop this drama. You're not an actor." I pushed him away and I laughed. He stood there with a blank expression and I went back inside to arrange my things. He hurried inside and he asked me what am I doing.