We finished dinner and decided to take a walk down the beach. "I heard during the six to seven weeks of pregnancy, you can hear the baby's heartbeat." I said. "You're so adorable, reading so much about pregnancy." She replied and I smiled, kissing her cheek. "I...erm..." I hesitated and we stopped walking. Camila looked at me, waiting for me to speak and I looked down, squeezing her hand. "I love you." I said, looking up to see a smile on her face. "I love you too." She replied, kissing me.

I let go of her hand and held her waist, pulling her closer for another kiss. I felt a tug on Leo's leash and pulled away to see Leo trying to fight a bird. "Hey Leo, stop it." I scolded and Camila laughed. The bird flew away and Leo walked back to me. "Birds can fly but you can't, remember that." I said, squatting down to pat his head. "Let's go back before he tries to fight another bird." Camila said, holding my hand. "Yea, let's go." I replied.

We entered the house and I released Leo's leash to let him roam around the house. Camila took the leash from my hand and pushed me against the wall. "Woah, not in front of the dog." I said, squeezing her butt. "Take me to bed then." She pecked my lips and kicked off her shoes. I took off my shoes as well and swept her off her feet, carrying her upstairs.

I laid her down on the bed and she pulled me on top of her then pushing me off and getting up to straddle my waist. "Hi." I said, placing my hands on her ass. "Hey." She smiled, leaning down to kiss me. I squeezed her butt, making her gasp and I slipped my tongue into her mouth. She pulled away and started kissing my jawline. "Camz..." I moaned. I squeezed her butt again and she grabbed my hands. "Oh come on." I groaned as she pinned my hands beside my head. "You're distracting me baby." She said, kissing my neck. "I just want to touch you." I replied, trying to get out of her grip. "Hey, don't make me tie you up." She said. "Oh, Camz wants to get kinky." I replied.

"I'm tying you up." She said, getting off me. "Wait, I'm sorry, I promise I won't touch you." I gave her hand. "Nope, you're getting tied up." She walked to her suitcase and pulled out a scarf. "Did you forget to unpack that or did you pack that on purpose?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders. She straddled my waist and tugged on my leather jacket. I sat up to take it off and she pulled off my top. "Move up." She instructed and I obliged, getting turned up by her dominance. "Hands." She said and I held out my hands together. She wrapped the scarf around me once then tied it to the bedpost. "Tug." She said and I tugged on the scarf, unable to escape. "Good." She smiled.

"Please baby..." I whimpered. She cupped me over my pants and I sighed. "You're so hard already and I haven't done anything." She said. "I like it when you top." I replied. "Hey, remember the last time when you wouldn't admit that you're a bottom?" She asked. "We agreed that we are versatile." I said. "You just don't want to admit it, just say it baby." She replied. "No, shut up." I said and she laughed, undoing my belt.

"Babe?" I called as she tugged on my jeans to take them off. "What?" She asked, bitting her bottom lip. "Can you take off your top and stay in your overalls?" I asked, lifting my hips up so she can take off my pants. "Is that what you want?" She asked. "Yea." I bit my bottom lip. "You can't have it." She tossed my pants aside and straddling me. "Please?" I begged. She complied and took off her top and left the overalls on. "Fuck baby, I need to take pictures of you like that." I said. "Next time, let me make love to you first." She replied, straddling my waist.

"I don't think making love involved being tied up."

"Well as long as there's love involved, I think that's making love." She said, placing her hands on my breast, groping them.

"Fuck..." I moaned, tugging on the scarf. She started kissing my neck and grinding against me. "Please Camz." I moaned. "What baby?" She asked. "I need you..." I whimpered. "Where do you need me?" She asked, sliding her hands down my body. "Lower than that." I said and her hands moved down to my stomach. "You're almost there..." I shivered under her touch. "Am I close?" She asked, her fingers hooking onto the waistband of my boxer briefs. "Yea." I gulped as she took off my boxer briefs, letting my member spring free.

"You're so hard baby." She bit her bottom lip. "All for you." I whispered. "For me?" She asked and I nodded. I gasped when she wrapped her hand around my member. "Am I there?" She asked. "Yes! Fuck, please!" I begged, thrusting to her hand. "Not yet." She said, holding my hips. "Camzz." I whined. "Don't make me gag you." She threatened and I shut my mouth. She smiled triumphantly and she undid her overalls, letting the flap fall down, revealing her chest and I moaned. "Like what you see?" She asked and I nodded. She chuckled and got off the bed, taking off the overalls, revealing her bare self.

"You weren't wear anything underneath?" I asked and she smirked at me. "God Camz, you're so hot." I said as she straddled me again. She leaned forward and connected our lips. Fuck, I just want to touch her. "Babe." I mumbled into her mouth. "Hm?" She asked. "Untie me?" I asked. "Nope." She replied, squeezing my waist then pulling away. She lined herself up and slowly sank down onto my length. "Fuck..." I moaned, feeling her walls around my member.

"Lauren..." She moaned, rolling her hips. "You feel so good." I thrusted up into her. "Faster." She said with her eyes closed. I planted my feet down on the mattress and jackhammered into her. The sound of skin slapping skin echoed around the room and I could feel my orgasm approaching. "Camz, untie me please." I said, slowing down and she reached forward, untying the scarf and my hands flew to her waist, picking up speed. "Fuck! Lauren!" She cried out.

"I'm coming!" She screamed. "Come for me baby." I rubbed her clit and slowed down to let her ride out her orgasm. "Lauren!" She moaned out softly and I flipped us over so I'm on top. "I'm going to come too." I said, thrusting faster into her, chasing my orgasm quickly. I came inside her and pulled out, collapsing beside me.

"So much for making love." I breathed out.

"Hey, you love me right?"

"Yea, of course I love you."

"Then it's making love." Camila said and cuddled into my side. "Whatever you say Camz." I replied, kissing her forehead. "I love you." She mumbled. "I love the both of you." I rubbed her tummy and a smile appeared on her face.

---

HAVANA NA NA NA

BANANA NA NA NA

funny story, i was planning to study in the morning before my exams but camila decides to drop both Havana and OMG so i might fail lmao.

guys...we hit 13k reads today and oh my gosh i like, squealed to myself at like 1 am in the morning where i'm from. thank you so much for reading!

have a nice day!