Saviour: Unknown

Camila's POV

It's already lunch and I did my best to make myself unnoticed. I don't want to be noticed by the other students who I wasn't sharing my morning class with. And because of this, I didn't eat lunch in the canteen instead, I looked for an empty classroom. I am halfway done eating when my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered my phone and wondered who is calling me since the number is not saved in my phone.

"Is this Camila Cabello?" the man on the other line asked.

"Uhm, who are you?" I asked feeling a little bit nervous.

"No, don't be scared, I don't mean any harm, I just want to tell you that I found your wallet and I just want to return it to you," the man said easing my nervousness. 

"Oh, I see. When can we meet?" I asked feeling happy.

"If it's okay then maybe we can meet today at ------"

"Okay, I'll be there shortly," I said and thanked him for calling me. 

I then called my best friend Harry to inform him that I already found my wallet. He told me that he'll be picking me up to accompany me there but I argued with him telling him that I'll be okay to go alone, but he insisted that lead me into hanging up without saying bye.

I immediately went out of the classroom and then made my way outside the school —while keeping my head down, as fast as I can to avoid the other students. I made it outside without meeting a lot of students since it's still lunchtime and most of them are probably still in the canteen.

I called a taxi as I got out of the school. I waited for it for a few minutes and immediately hopped in as it made a stop in front of me. I told the driver where to go and then proceeded to scroll on Tumblr.

-----------------

The driver told me that we're already there so I paid him and also thanked him. I exited the car and then called the man again to tell him I'm already here. He picked up the call and told me that he's already making his way to where I'm standing and that he can already see me.

"Camila?" a voice behind me said. I turned around to look at who it was.

"Uhm yes?" I answered feeling nervous again. The man, who I think is in his twenties, laughed a bit before talking again.

"I'm the one who called earlier," he said with a warm smile which I also reciprocated. He then offered me to get something to eat.

"Hey, you want to get something to eat first?" he asked which I agreed to because I don't want to be rude by declining his offer and I can also say that he meant no harm.

We went to a convenience store and then we talked for a bit before he returned my wallet and told me that he needed to go. He also apologized for the unexpected meeting and told me that he just doesn't have any other free time aside from now. I told him that it's okay and I also thanked him for returning my wallet and I also apologized for being a bother but he just smiled at me and asked me if I'll be okay to go home on my own.

I told him that I'll be okay and with that, he left. I  was about to call a taxi again but Harry texted me saying to stay where I am right now. I didn't bother to reply, instead, I finished my food and decided to wait outside.

A minute or two of standing outside, a group of men came to me. I ignored them, silently praying for Harry to arrive now. I totally ignored anything they're saying until one of them grabbed my arm. 

"Let me go!!" I said as I tried to free myself.

"Let's take a little walk first babe, and know each other. My friends and I really want to know you" man 1 said still gripping my arm. 

"I'm not interested," I said back, now kicking and wriggling furiously.

But then suddenly, a girl came up to the man and grabbed his arm locking it on his back. I didn't know what happened next because I didn't dare to look up instead I focused on how to make myself calm and how to steady my breathing. 

My phone vibrated at that made me came back to my senses and I silently thanked the girl but not making any effort to look up.

"Thank you," I said quietly and I'm not sure if she heard it or not because I didn't hear anything from her.

Just as I said thank you, I heard Harry's car approaching. He then came out from his car with a look of disappointment. I dropped my head again waiting for him to say something.

"We need to talk," he said calmly, but I know he's just trying to stay calm.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Just get in the car," he said as he went inside his car.

I hurriedly opened his car door and hopped in not bothering to look back to the girl because I don't want to piss off Harry more.

We drove in silence until I started to yawn and drifted off to sleep with one thing in mind; the girl who saved me and questions that I need to find the answers,

Who are you and why do I feel so familiar with you?