Sneak peak(part:2)

Finally a sneak peak for part two.
Do comment how it is...
____________________________________

She was crying. Tears were gushing through her eyes continuously. She was sitting on floor leaning back on wall.
"I am sorry Vivan. I am sorry. You had enough for your mistakes. I forgive you but I can't come back to you" she says sobbing. " I am not worth you Vivan" she says between hiccups." I can never give you the happiness you deserve." She sobs and feels suffocated and difficulty in breathing due to continuous crying.
"I am not worth you. I can never give to the happiness of becoming father." She cries more hard.
"I need to.." she sobs" I need to stay away from you for you" she coughs as she speaks while crying heavily. She holds her chest to stop coughing.

Night is so heavy time to pass. It is always the symbol of sufferings and pain.

He was standing with a bottel in his hands drinking. He was not even able to stand properly, he somehow manages to walk to his room. He collapses as soon as he reaches his room.

His eyes were red. Tears were trailing down his eyes.

"No Geet please forgive me once. Give me one chance please Geet I'll die without you. I just love you Geet only you. Please come back to me. Give me chance to rectify my mistakes please...please Geet I beg you..please."

He says taking photo of Geet in his hands which was kept on the table beside his bed.
He wiped his tears with back of his hands like a five year old kid but still tears didn't stop flowing his eyes.

Why so much pain? Why always him and her?
Just one chance he wants to take her in his arms. To embrace her and engulf her in tight hug. He won't care after that even death embraces him.
He should be given a chance. He deserves it. He did everything for Geet for her welfare as she won't be able to take that she is imfertile. She can never become mother and she will break. And she broke. He hated himself for not able to safe her from this pain. He did everything to keep her away form this but nothing worked everything went in vain.

So this was Teaser of Vivan-Geet's story. Next I'll give the Teaser to part two of Dev and Geet's story.

I'll start it next friday or even before, as soon as i complete You changed me the day i start.