Chapter:13

Flashback continues
Vivan was worried for Divya. He was sitting in living room. Just then he sees Divya standing at entrance. He stands seeing her aand gets shocked seeing her state. She was fully drenched, her face seemed pale and thought drenched tears stain were clearly visible on her pale face. He runs to her.
"Di.." says Vivan and holds her by her shoulders. He takes her to couch an makes her sit their.

"Di where were you? I was so worried don't worry Di I'll make sure Dev burns in hell I won't.." he says kneeling down infront of her but i nturuppted by Divya.

"What have I done Vivan?" Divya says making him frown in confusion.

"Di.."

"What have I done? I destroyed everything between me and Dev.." She bursts into tears.

"What happened Di? " he asks hugging her.

"Vivan..Dev..Dev has not done anything wrong" she says between sobs. Vivan gets shocked hearing her.

"What, what are you saying Di?"

"Yes Vivan thoes pictures were of yesterday night of party, his PA spiked his drink and took him to some room and clicked thoes pictures of him and her."
Vivan remembers Geet, he cursed himself for not listening her, again he hurted her.

"Di don't worry, Dev will forgive you, please don't cry." Vivan says consoling her.

"Vivan where is Geet." She asks looking all around while wiping her tears.

"Di you don't worry about, come with me" he says making her stand and takes her to her room and makes her sit on bed.

In that rainy night,
Geet was walking on a road completely drenched, like a lifeless body. She seemed pale, the rain water has covered her tears.

Tears they don't wet eyes but moists our heart. This is wrong tears should, only have rights on eyes not on our heart.

The loud thundering and ceaseless lightening didn't scared her, who was even scared of darkness. She  didn't cared about the strom  outside as it was nothing infront of the storm inside her.
Even her tears were dried up due to continuous crying. walking she came to entrance of Oberoi mansion. As she was about to enter she collapse down. The security who stood their saw this ran inside the mansion to call the Dev.
Dev comes their running and pick her up taking her inside the mansion he orders the servent to call doctor as soon as possible.

Dev takes her to her room and rested her over her bed.

Sometime later
In Khurana Mansion
Vivan was standing in front of Window while tears gushing out his eyes. Divya stood behind him. He completes saying what he did with Geet.
Divya turns him and tightly slaps him. Making him shocked. He looks at her while keeping his palm over his cheek where she slapped.
"How could you Vivan?" She yells when her eyes fell on the reports on floor. She bends to pick them up.
"What is this?"

"I don't know Di..but I guess it's Geet's reports."

"Reports.."

"Yes Di in morning she wasn't feeling well."

She opens the reports and gets shocked, reports fell off her hands.

"What happened Di? " he asks worried. Without thinking twice she again slaps Vivan.
"Di.." He whispered shocked.
"You know what is written in these reports.."
He bends to pick up the reports.
"Vivan Geet is pregnant, how can you do this to here, you left her when she needed you the most Vivan."
Vivan  gets shocked hearing her.
Divya holds him by his collor.
"Vivan I know you very know, answer me why you married her..and I want to hear it truth."