Chapter:11

Present

Dev was sitting on bed with Vivan.
Vivan" Dev can't we live like we lived happily that one month."

Dev" I wish we could. I am sorry Vivan I thought you killed your own child."

Vivan"it's alright dev my deed in past made you think so."

Dev" thanks for saving my sister"

Vivan" don't forget that even she is my wife."
Dev smiles.

Dev"you love her a lot right."

Vivan"more than anything in my life."

Dev" Vivan I know no one can love my sister as you do just make her love you again. I know she will be only happy when she is with you."

Vivan" Dev thank you for forgiving me."

Dev"I would have never forgiven you if in morning I would have not got those reports of abortion."

Vivan" in morning when you came to me with the reports in your and and blood shot eyes..I felt like you'll definitely kill me."

Dev" yes I would have really killed you but when you said the reason for abortion I was happy that you chose my sister over your child. You aborted the child to save Geet. And even you never said this to her as of she knows this even she will know that she can never become mother."

In Geet's room.
Geet and Divya were sitting on recliner facing the balcony watching heav rainfall.

Geet" you remember it was same night when everything was destroyed in our lives."

Divya" just because of me."

Geet"no Di only you were not at fault. Even bahi was at fault if he would have not lied to you about his PA before marriage this would have never happened."

Divya" no Geet he cleared all the misunderstanding about that. It was morning after two days of your marriage and he confess  me that there was no girl in his life I am the first and last as well. First I was little angry that he lied but then thinking that I am the only girl in his life I was more than happy. So i forgave him and next one month of my life was the most beautiful and memorable days of my life which I spent with Dev and you and Vivan. I should have trusted Dev not thoes pictures."

Geet" Do you remember the party.."

Flashback
One month later in a party, both couples were present as it was a business party and all too most business men were invited.
Geet and Divya were happily talking to each other and Vivan an Dev were talking with their other clients.
Geet was not feeling well. Her head was spinning. Divya noticed this and told this to Vivan.

Vivan" Di I'll take Geet home."
Dev"yes even Divya you should go with them I'll be late. I'll pick you before going back."

Vivan " yes Di he is right?"
Divya nods and all go home except Dev
Flash back ends.
Present
Divya" yes I remember the party how can I forget the party who h was one of reasons of destruction of ours lives. But you know Geet I should have believed dev once. He told me to give him chance to prove his innocence but I didn't and left him."

Geet" Di situations made you think in that way. And Di I am not angry with Vivan because of you and bhai but he himself."

Divya" Geet you have all rights to be angry with us. All of we were culpable me, Dev and Vivan but you were the one who need to bare everything."
A single drop of tear escapes Geet's eyes.
Divya"time when you needed us the most especially Vivan he threw you out of the house."
Geet leans her back on recliner closing her eyes tight.