CHAPTER:2

In khurana mansion,
Vivan was sitting on recliner in his room tears gushing out of his eyes seeing a photo frame that he holded in his hands.

A girl enters in his room hearing the footsteps of the girl getting close to him he looks up..

"Di" he whispers..

"Vivan.." She says with teary eyes and stamerring voice.

"Di will she every forgive me.." he asks seeing the frame.

"Vivan just give her some time... She is so hurt...She has gone through lot.. just give her some time.. even she loves you and will definitely come back to you..."
She says coming close to Vivan and stands infront of him. He wraps his arms around her waist and keeps his head on his stomach and cries like a five year old child crying vigorously hugging her mom. Divya cannot see her brother in this state. She cups her mouth with plam to not let him hear her sobs.

She breaks the hug and wipes his tears and sits beside him.

"Vivan it was not your fault but mine."

"No Di....it was my fault only mine I should have heard her once that night.."

"Even I should have once heard Dev." She says feeling guilty.

"Di it raining outside and I know that she is so afraid of darkness still I threw her out of house.. not even caring to look back.." he rests his head in her laps. She caresses his hair..

"But believe  me di I always loved her...I always loved her di...."

"Di I remember how she entered the office like Miss shona, my PA for her stupid mission" he says remembering her first day and smiling sadly.

It was her first day in office and her cabin was adjacent to mine. Only a single glass wall separated us. I was working in my cabin..

Vivan was working on a file in his cabin on a rotating chair. As soon as he completed readingfile he slightly rotated his chair towards the direction of her cabin he looked up only to find her sitting in cabin in Indian style on chair. She was wearing Kurta and Chudidhar. Eating chocolate with one hand while writing with another. He shook his had in disbelief and continued his work. After sometime when he looked at her she was sitting on desk while moving her legs to and fro and reading the file while she still was eating something.

He laughs remembering the incident. While Divya feels happy seeing him laughing.

Divya" Vivan it's late night now you should take rest as tomorrow morning we need to go for an important deal."

He nods at her and Divya leaves from their.
Divya comes to her room and rests on bed. She remembers the day when her marriage got fixed with Dev

On terrace of khurana mansion,
Dev and Divya were sitting on chairs opposite to each other.
Dev" Divya I need to say something to you, you have every right to know this.."

Divya"what?"

Dev"Divya I use to love someone else."

Divya gets shocked hearing him and he smriks seeing this (Yes yes it's his plan..so that Divya says no for marriage)

Dev"but she cheated me, and i can never forgive her for this.."
He shed some crocodile tears to make his story feel real.

Divya"who is she?"

Dev gets confused what to say but he says that its his PA nisha.

Divya"do you still love her and want to marry her"

Dev"no no..not at all I can never forgive her and never marry her..I don't have any feelings for her..not even a bit.."

Divya"are you sure" he nods

Dev says and Divya stands..

Dev"now if you want..you can deni for the marriage I don't have any objection "

Divya goes from then while he starts dancing.

After sometime in living room all were waiting for Divya's answer and to Dev's shock she agrees. All gets very happy.
While all were busy in talking, taking a chance he pulls Divya into a near by room.
Dev "why did you say yes ?"

Divya gives him a confused look.
Dev notices this

Dev"umm..I mean though know my past you said yes"

Divya"because you confessed everything rather than hiding and liked you being honest."

She answers making him shocked.

Divya comes out of her thoughts and even she don't know when she got drifted in deep slumber.

Next morning,
Diya and Vivan were having breakfast with their family.
(His family includes his grandma(parvati) and his uncle(ajay) and aunty(seema) )

Vivan" Di this deal is really important for our company"

"Yes Vivan I don't know who is the owner of company but I heard lot about this company.."

"Yes Do after all it's topmost fashion designing company "

"Now will you both keep your office talks aside and have a proper breakfast with us.." says annoyed parvati.

Both comply with her and silently have their breakfast.

In office, conference room.

Vivan and Divya were sitting with other colleagues of both the companies i:e his as well as of the company they are going to sign the deal with. They were waiting for the owner of the company.
Everyone stands seeing the owner of the company entering the room while Divya and vivan stand in shock seeing the owner. They were none other than Geet and Dev. Even Dev and Geet were shocked seeing both of them Vivan felt a sudden urge to go and embrace Geet and ask forgiveness for his deeds but her face seemed neutral. While Dev looked in Divya's eyes only to find guilt in them. All four of them suppress their feelings and takes their respective seats.