CHAPTER:1

Dev's pov

I was sitting in my office reading a file. But my mind was somewhere else. It's my marriage anniversary today. It's three years of my marriage with divya. And two years she left. I remember the day when my marriage was fixed with her. This marriage was an obligation put by ma papa.

"Mom I don't want to marry now..please ma..Dad at least you try to understand.." I pleaded..

"Dev she is really a nice girl and we have decided that you will marry her and that's it" mom stated. I sighed as I know now no one can stop my marriage with her.

Then something clicks my mind. It's not like no one can stop this marriage. The girl whom I am getting married, if she herself denies to marry me. I thought to myself and smiled.

Same day in evening I was in my room getting ready to go to khurana mansion. When Geet entered. She is my small sister, my lado, my life. My life resides in her.
"Bhai (bro) ummm.. am I imagining or it's real..some one pinch me " drama queen she will never Change. But I love this drama queen more that my life.

"Lado..!" I said with fake anger. And instead of getting afraid, she laughed making me smile. She knows very well that I can never get angry on her.

"Bahi, I am really shocked to see that you are getting ready..no No happily getting ready for going to khurana mansion." She said and I made her sit on bed by holding her shoulders.

"My little sis..actually na I now thought that I should really get married as till when I will be able to stop ma dad from getting me married. And one day i need to marry so why to wait.." I said to which she nods

"Bhai..you can lie to anyone but not me. So stop fooling me and say what's going in you devil mind." She says standing up and resting her palms on her hips.

"Ooh..my dear lado..you are cent percent correct.. I was just thinking that that girl herself denies to marry me.." I said raising my eyebrows.

"And why will she do so.." She asked raising her eyebrows.

I smiled.

_________________________________

I come out of my thoughts only when I hear someone knocking.

"Come in" i ordered. Door opened and there my lado enters. No she is not my innocent reporter lado but just Geet. She is owner of the company. CEO Geet khurana or if I better say Geet oberoi. Thought not divorced, but she hates herself calling Khurana.

"Bhai, are you fine? In morning you were not feeling well." She asked with worried expression on her face.

I got up from my chair and made my way to her cupping her face.

"Yes my dear lado I am completely fine. Just a little headache." I lied very nicely but could not convince her.

"Bhai at least stop lieing in front of me. You can't." She said. "I know bhai you are missing Divya."

"No I don't miss her... She means nothing to me lado.." I said gritting my teeth.

"Bhai please.."