Chapter:10

Flashback
In oberoi mansion
Divya was sitting on bed after arranging all her things according to herself in their room. She rests her head on headboard and smiles thinking about recent moments she closes her eyes and even she don't know when she drifted in deep slumber.
Dev comes their and finds her beautiful wife sleeping which makes him smile. He takes out his coat and tosses it on couch. Loosening his tie while walking towards Divya. He reaches their and sits infront of her watching her.

He leans close to her keeping his hand on bed on her either sides, slightly brushes his nose with her's and then pushes the strand of her hairs behind her ears caressing her cheeks with his palm.
He picks her up and makes her lay properly on bed.

He changes and lays beside her, even he drifts in deep sleep taking his wife in his embrace and pulling a comforter over both of them.
___________________________________
In khurana Mansion

Geet was laying on bed while seeing ceiling while Vivan was sleeping on recliner while seeing Geet. She could feel his gaze over her and hence she didn't dare to look at him. She turns and faces her back to him. He adverts his gaze. She was not able to sleep. She gets up "ahh.." she whimpers in pain as she tries to get up. Vivan instantly goes to her getting up.
"Geet what happened? " he says getting worried. And holding her by her shoulders.
She jerks his hands.
"Don't you dare touch me." She says glaring.
"Ok fine just tell me what you need." He asks getting away.

"I need answer..why you married me if you don't love me." She says holding her lower stomach.

" is it paining to you because of yesterday night or your burnt hand" He asks without any hesitation and ignoring her.

" Answer me to what am I asking" she says like if warning.

"Who said that I don't love you." He says leaning towards her while she leans back towards bed. They both have eyelock. As she leans back she again gets pain in her hand "ahh.." He instantly moves back and sits beside her taking her hand in his.
She takes her hand back.
"Don't you feel any shame about yesterday night." She says in angry tone.
He don't say anything. He just sighs.
"What shall I do to gain your trust?" He asks.

"Just tell me the truth why you married me."

"You will hate me after knowing the reason and I can't see you hating me even more." He says giving out a huge sigh with a sad smile.

"As if I don't hate you now." She says sarcastically. "May be if you say the truth ill stop hating you" she adds. As she says thus he looks in her eyes and he could feel like yes she will not hate you after you say truth.

"I'll say you the truth but after that promise me you'll give me a chance to gain back your trust and love." He says asking assurance.

"Fine I promise..but please say the reason.." she says assuring him.

"Geet..I.. I.." He stands up and turns his back to her as he cannot say truth looking at her. Even she stands.

"I married you because I thought you have illegal relationship with Dev.." He says shocking her. He then turns to her and tell her everything how he saw Divya crying then he came to orphanage to meet her after he saw Dev an her together. He tells her everything not daring to look in her eyes.
As he finishes he feels burning sensation over his cheeks. He looks at her and sees she was crying.

"How can you think so low of me?" She says slaping him once more. He sees her state

He tries to hold her by shoulders as he finds her moving back but she jerks him.

"No..stay away.."

"Geet...Geet listen..look I didn't that you are his sister.." He says trying to explain her.

"You could have asked me" she yells.

"You married me as you thought I have illegal realtionship with husband of your sister. You could have asked me atleat once.." she say holding his collor.

"Geet..I married you because I love you.."

"Shut up you don't even know what love is.." she says pushing him back.

"Geet please at least listen to me completely." He says pleading.

"Do you think anything is left..to listen.."

"Geet at least for sale of the promise you made me please." He says pleading her and she says silent giving him chance to speak.

"Geet.. when I saw my Di's state I was very angry at Dev I even heard that he is having affair with his PA. But I never wanted to believe. That night seeing I was disturbed. I didn't know what to do whom to meet. I was nor able to sleep nor stay. Before passing by di's room and listening her I was coming to you to say that how much I love you to confess my feelings towards you. I decided to meet you and even talk to you for di after I confess my feelings to you. But I saw you and Dev I burnt in anger. I don't know what to do. If it was just about keeping you away from Dev for di's sake I would have taken another step made any other plan but never marry you. I married you because I wanted you to become mine I cannot see you with someone else. I was hell angry and I married you. When I married you I never thought of touching you but when you were here in our room oh one thing was going in mind that you love someone else other than me. Only I have rights over you. To touch you to kiss you to make you love and to prove it out of anger I...." He stops and looks at her teary eyes with his.

"I am sorry but I cannot live without you I love you." He says going close to her.

"And if I really loved someone else and he was not the husband of your sister." she says for knowing what he would have done if really she loved someone else.
He holds her tightly and angrily by her shoulders.

"You are mine..fit this in your mind. I can go to any extend to keep you with me." He says angrily. He realises and leaves her as she moans in pain.

"I am sorry..."

"Vivan love is not claiming but sacrificing."

"I don't know I have lost many things in life mom dad and..but I don't have enough capacity to lose you I'll die without you." He says and gets shocked as Geet hugs him tightly.

"I am always with you Vivan. I promised that I'll give you chance and i will." She says making him smiles. He hugs her back tightly.
___________________________________
Next morning
In oberoi mansion
Dev and Divya were sleeping hugging each other tightly. Sunrays directly fall on Divya's eyes making her lazily open them. She slowly opens her eyes and feels something hard beneath her head he slightly gets up to see only to find that she was sleeping on her husband's chest. She gets shocked. She tries to get up but feels a tight grip around her waist. As he tried to move he tightens his grip pulling her more close. So close that their nose touched each other. She gets nervous seeing him so close. He slightly smiles and slowly opens his eyes. He pulls her beside him making her sleep beside him facing him.

"Divya.." He says caressing her cheeks" I hurted you a lot..I know still you never complained." As he says she gets tears in her eyes.

"Dev I don't know what happened that you never talked with me after our marriage. If you still loved your ex girlfriend then why you said yes for this marriage." She say with teary eyes making him jump and sit." What? Which ec girlfriend are you talking about" he says getting confused.

"Your PA about whom you told me before our marriage." She says.

It clicks his mind and regrets lieing her. "Ummm..Divya.. can I say you something." He says tensed. She nods.

"Promise me you won't get angry." He asks keeping his hand over her.

"Promise." She promised with a genuine smile.

"I lied to you I had no girl in my life before you. It's only you..I lied that day as I never wanted to marry so soon.." He says shocking her.
__________________________________