CHAPTER:6

Dev was sitting in his cabin. And thinks of his life just after he got married.

Flashback

After Dev's marriage with Divya, Dev never use to pay attention ro Divya. As this marriages was obligation put on him by his mom and dad.But yes he has started to develop feelings for her. Divya fulfilled her every duty of  a wife. She cared for him. She kept account of his every small need. But seeing that he only was busy in his business and she does not matter in his life at all she started to feel depressed. As whole day she use to be alone in that big mansion no one to talk no one to laugh moreover Dev use to leave early morning for office and use to come home late night. He spent most the time in office. But somewhere Dev started to not like but love Divya but right now he didn't realise it and his took her for granted always. But when Divya left him for two days to go back to khurana mansion it was just like someone took his breath away from him. He don't know what to do. He just wanted Divya back right now. That to days seemed to him like years. He then decided to meet his love Guru his sister Geet. He drives to orphanage the same night Vivan came to meet her.
Dev tells everything to Geet what he feels about Divya. Geet tells him to say Divya how much he loves her as soon as possible. To which he agrees. Before leaving Dev hugs her saying love you and to which Geet replies same.

Vivan sees them by some distance and takes everything in wrong means. He thinks that Dev and Geet has affair and this is the reason of his sister's sorrows.

Dev comes out of his thoughts when Divya calls his name and gives him his shirt.

Dev wears his shirt and was about to leave but stops hearing Divya

"Dev..will You ever forgive me." Dev does not at her and was about to leave when again Divya stops him.

"Please Dev just give me one chance to rectify all my mistake jus one chance." Divya completes and finds herself pinned to the glass door of his cabin.

___________________________________

Vivan was driving while Geet was sitting silently on passenger seat. Vivan stops his car and Geet looks at the surrounding and finds that they reached oberoi mansion. She steps out of car and was leaving without even looking back at Vivan. But stops when she feels Vivan getting out of car.

Geets turns and sees him standing just behind her. She make her was to house without paying any heed to his actions.
Geet enters and before he could close the door Vivan comes inside the mansion.

This is not a small update but in last part this things got edited I wrote it that time but it didn't got published so I am rewritten it and I guess you people are having many doubts related to story so comment me I'll tryvto clear all your doubts regarding this story in next part itself.