Chapter:8

Dev was sitting on couch in balcony of his room watching heavy rain with Vivan laying on recliner in his room. While Divya and Geet were in porch sitting on the white swing. All remembers their past.

After Dev and Divya came home Dev didn't shout of fight woth Vivan. He even asked him to stay in mansion for tonight in his room due to heavy rain. Geet and Divya were shocked but not Vivan means their might be something that this both don't know.

Well not the past starts. It starts with day when Dev realised his love for Divya after meeting Geet and Vivan misunderstands Dev and Geet's relationship.

Vivan goes back to Khurana Mansion all in anger while Dev returns back happily to oberoi mansion. It was very hard for Dev to spend that night he eagerly waited for next morning.
Later that night at entrance of Khurana Mansion. Geet was standing beside Vivan with a garland around her neck. Vermillon in her hairline and a wedding chain around her neck. Parvati was standing there in shock. He holds her hand and takes her inside.

Parvati" Vivan you did right but at least you could inform me and Divya what will happen when she know and even the family of Geet.."

As she said he did right Geet had tears in her eyes already but it just hurted her more. But she knew that his grandchild lied to her saying a nuce well planned story he even had proofs with  him. It was not difficulty form  that he did it to save her dignity as due to some business meething he took he took her with him but they need to stay in low class hotel as their car got damaged. He did not even told Geet the true reason why he married her but blackmailed her by kidnapping a child from orphanage.

Vivan"Dadi she is orphan.." Parvati looked confused as she knew that Geet is daughter of oberoi's but before she could speak he drags her with him to his room. He throws her on bed. She gets shocked.
Geet"what are you doing" she says in fear as she sees him taking his shirt out.
He smirks devilishly. He gives her while she tries to push him. He sees her with red shot deadly eyes.
"Don't trie to push me and if you can have relation with other married man then what's a big deal for you to sleep with your husband." He says while she gets shocked. What does is thinks of her. He starts kissing and bitting her neck. She tries to stop him.

"Please don't do this.. what have I done..please.." She begs but he didn't cared and continued his work. She screamed but of no use.
After he was tired he pushed her on floor. She grabbed a blanket to cover herslef. She was crying, it was paining her like hell, she felt disgusted of herself. She properly covered herself with beedsheet and with great difficulty walked up to washroom. She opened the shower and sat under it crying and rubbing her body every where he touched her and he without caring drifted in deep slumber even he cried. He don't know why actually he married her. He loved her so was it like he was not abl to see her with someone else or he married her to save her sister's marriage.

It was next morning he gets up and finds himself naked under a bedsheet. He remembers yesterday night and with cold expressions grabbed his clothes from floor and wearing it he goes down only to find Dev present their sitting in living room. As Vivan comes there Dev stands and smiles at him while Vivan gives him an angry look.

"Thank Vivan." Dev said.

Vivan gets confused.

"Dadi.." He points to Parvati. " She told me everything what you did for my sister Geet.."

As he says sister, he looked at him in shock.

"Well I don't know if you know or not even Geet loves you she told me a week ago. While she working for you she even started falling for you. But Vivan at least you both could inform us..well No matter I am happy for my sister she has already seen many ups and down in her life but finally she got her happiness.. eve mom dad will be very happy hearing this.." as dev completes Vivan feels his life rotated three sixty  degrees. What he did? He sees Geet running and hugs Dev "Bhai." She said crying.

"No Geet please don't cry I cannot see tears in your eyes.." Dev says breaking hug and wiping her tears."

Vivan stated rooted on spot not able to register what's going on and what he did. He should have asked Geet about her relation with Dev rather than assuming things on his own.

Divya"even I am happy Geet that my sister in law became my babhi.." Divya says hugging Geet. Geet wanted to scream the truth but she was afraid if this devil did something to orphanage or children their.
She remained silent and behaved like she is very happy with Vivan.  After sometime Dev takes Divya back home.
___________________________________

What will happen now? Will Geet ever forgive Vivan. And what about Dev and divya what happened next when Dev will confess his love? Even I don't know just wait next episode let my brain think.

Well whose story will you like to see in next episode? Dev Divya's romance or Geet's haterd towards Vivan and Vivan's love towards her. Do comment.

I am sorry but I won't be able to post for few days due to my studies I posted this as many of you commented and even messaged me for next part but as I said in my last note of HUWBHL, I need to focus on my studies right now.
Bye..