chapter:7

Divya finds herself pinned to nearby wall of his cabin.
Dev was dangerously close to her making her close her eyes tight.

Dev was very angry and yells
" did you give me one chance to explain what exactly happened that day."
She opens her eyes feeling the deadly combination of pain and anger in his voice.

She looks at him with teary eyes.
He leaves her with jerk.

"It's late we should leave." He says getting out of the cabin.

In Oberoi mansion.

Vivan closes the door entering the mansion making Geet shocked.

"Get out of my house.." Geet yelled.

"Where is my Geet? I want her. This is not the Geet I knew. She never shouted nor behaved so coldly. She was full of life. It won't be worng if I say my Geet was second name of happiness." Vivan stated making Geet look straight in his eyes.

"First thing I was never yours and second if you remember you are one who snatched my happiness from me. " Geets answer makes his eyes teary.

"Geet I know I made many mistakes and even none of them is forgivable but I really really love y.." He says softly but Geet cuts him.

"Stop..please don't insult the word love by taking it out of your mouth you don't even know what love is. " Geet shouts fisting her both palms on her sides.

"Geet  believe me I regret everything I did. I can do anything that make you believe me that I really love you.." Vivan says coming close and cupping her face.

"Anything? "

"Yes.."

"Then divorce me" she says jerking his hands off her face.

"Geet I won't be able to live without you.. I'll die Geet. Seeing you with some one else..no Geet don't give me this big punishment for my deeds.." Vivan says crying. Yes it's for the first time that she saw him so weak and broken.

"Mr Vivan if you really love me then you will like seeing me happy or I guess you don't love me but are obsessed by me as if i am some thing you neeed either by hook or crook no matter what i feel. " Geets says rising her voice with every word.

Vivan pulls her close "will it be so easy for you to forget everything between us. "

"I already did."

"Will it be so easy for you to move on "

"I really moved on."

"Will you be happy marrying him."

"Yes more than happy. "

"Fine of it's about yours happiness and only way to prove you that I really live you than I'll divorce you and will myself prepare everything for your marriage. You will get married  again on same place where we did and I'll make sure that everything is perfect. " his words make her shocked because somewhere she expected him to request her to come back to him. She wanted this to happy and if he would have tried for few more days or even months she would have forgiven him. And no matter even if it takes a year to make her his again because he deserved this punishment of the mistake he did. But one thing was sure that she would have forgiven him even he old have tried. After all everyone knows how much she loves him but why he did was totally unexpected.

"Ok nothing could be better than this." She says getting out of his grip.

He turns to go when they hear thundering and lighting. He looks at Geet fear was clearly visible on her face. He looks outside it was raining heavily. Lights suddenly goes off. He goes close to her. He makes her sit on nearby couch and sits beside her.
"Geet don't be afraid I am here. " he says cupping her face.

"I am not afraid." She says fearing which makes him smile.

"Ok if this is the case then I should go. " he says getting up. But Geet stops him holding his hand.

"Don't go.." She stated

"Means you are afraid."

"No I am not.. it's just that it's not good to drive as its racing outside heavily.." She says and he sits beside her very close to her.

" Means you care for me" he says leaning close to her.

"No... I didn't mean that."

"You do. An if not then you are afraid except it." He says leaning more close and eyeing her lips.

"Look don't try to act smart." She says gulping and leaning back on couch as he leans more close to her.

" I don't need to try as I am smart and i can prove that you still live me" He sees in her eyes

"No I don't.." She says firmly while leaning fully on clock her back touching the base of it and he completely hovering her while still looking straight in her eyes.

"I can prove it.." He stated.

"No you can't as I don't." She says more firmly this time.
and within a fraction of second she can feel his lips over her lips making her opens her eyes wide in shock. He starts kissing her passionately. She tries to push him but his grip was strong.
_________________________________
In car,
Dev stops the car as it was raining heavily. It was a lonely road and tundering and lightning made it like a horror movie seen Divya was sitting beside him on passenger sit.

" When will rain stop?" Dev murmurs.

"Why you want rain to stop?" Divya says as she hears him.

"How will we reach home of rain would not. At least it could gets slow that I can drive back home."
Dev says but stops hearing clicking sound. He turns and sees Divya getting out of car.

"Divya what are you doing sit inside it's raining." Dev states him like he ordering.

"Dev I want to get wet I rain. " she say getting out.

"Divya Do you have brain.. get in right now.." Dev orders looking at her from inside the car.

"I won't" she stated firmly and starts jumping and dancing in rain. Dev shakes his head in disbelief and taking out seat belt he gets out of car and walks to Divya.

"Divya sit in car right now. I'll drive back now I don't care whether its raining or not. Get in" Dev orders looking at her.

But she denies and continues to dance. Dev comes close to her and holds her tightly by her waist.

"Divya sit in car right now." He says.

"No.." She answered firmly pouting. Dev gets lost seeing her. She looked more beautiful with wet hair and water dripping off her face and lips when she pouted. He places his one hands on her cheeks making her shocked but happy very happy. He caresses her lips with his thumb. He leans close to her an closes her eyes. He kisses her at corner of her lips.
"I want to forget everything Divya I want to forgive you and live a happy life.. I just want you." He whispers. Divya gets happy hearing him she hugs him. He reciprocated. He drugs his face in crook of her neck and starts kissing her. Divya reciprocated his every action. He stops when past flash comes in his mind. He leave her with jerk. She gets shocked but she gets the reason. He drags her to passanger sit and she sits inside without any arguments.
____________________________________

In oberoi mansion.

Vivan was kissing her while Geet tries to push him away. After struggling for a min she stops as she knew it was of no use as even she was craving for his love and his touch all these time. She didn't reciprocate but even didn't stop him. He leaves her when he needed breath. Before Geet could say anything or again push her he places his lips over her again. He stops and pulls back when he heard doorbell. Geet comes to senses and pushes him back with full force. She looks at him with teary eyes.

"How can you do this?  I am going to get married to somone else...I don't love you.."

"You do and this was the proof that even now my one touch can melt you. And about your first question you are going to get married but you are still my wife and I have all legal right on you " Vivan says.

They again hear doorbell.

Vivan goes and opens the door. Dev and Divya gets shocked seeing Vivan their.
___________________________________