Chapter 15

The rest of the day went completely uneventful, we just spent all the day packing and getting ready to head back.

The stress is just overwhelming.

I mean, the stress between Ethan and Dojy. And if you're wondering what happened after our kiss? Well, nothing.

Somehow we both didn't bring up the topic, and somehow, I don't mind at all, that kiss was different. It felt so normal. Like I was so familiar to the feeling of his lips, like it's the most normal thing in the world. And I like this, I mean, I like how we are reacting, we're not weird around each others or, it's not like I regret it so, I think it meant nothing for him.

-But it meant for you, didn't it?

Everything. It meant everything.

-Well that's a piece of shit.

Maybe.

Currently. We're just all sitting together in a circle, having a nice time before leaving,on my left there's Ethan and on my right sits Kina besides her Marbel then Tom,Diana, Toby and Dojy.

Meaning,Dojy is sitting next to Ethan.

But it doesn't matter because every duo or trio are having their chat.

"Guys, I have news" Tom yelled to grab our attention

"And that is?" I ask when there is an irritating silence

"Me and Marbel are.. Dating" he said and that was our cue to literally have a mini party

We all started literally screaming and congratulating them and all that stuff.

"Well well, I think we have a hidden couple here as well" Dojy said and focused his eyes at me for a brief second,then shifted his eyes to look at Ethan.

He looked..challenging

"Oka.." I was going to reply but Ethan cut me by putting his index finger in front of my mouth

"You know Dojy? Sometimes I feel like kicking your ass, maybe cutting your balls and feed them to the birds, maybe even fuck you. But I always come to the same conclusion; you're not worth it.. But lately" he said and looked at me "since you've been head over heels to Demi, I guess I finally have a good excuse to achieve my dreams"

he said and smirked, then he stood up so quickly and within a brief second, I found him on top of Dojy and punching him several punches in the face.

Everyone started screaming and tried To get him off of Dojy but he wouldn't move.

Everyone started screaming, except for me. I was just sitting innocently, watching the scene in front of me.

Violent? Yes.

But he really deserved this.

I was enjoying every bit of this until Dojy flipped Ethan so that he was on top of him and was about to hit him.

This isn't gonna be okay.

"Okay guys enough dramaaa" I yelled at them and at my sudden noise everyone stopped whatever they were doing and looked at me.

Looks like I'm about to give a speech.

-Shiiitttt

I know.

"Dojy, what you've done to me, is really unforgivable, but I think we've solved this before" I looked at Ethan and smirked back at Dojy

"So let me get this clear, you and I are NOTHING" I raised my voice in the last word to emphasize the meaning