Chapter 9

Dojy always somehow finds a way to make me stress.. I mean okay, I appreciate that he helped me and saved my life and bla bla bla.

But seriously? Hugging me in the middle of the water? This is totally a scene

And I'm totally uncomfortable.. I can't help but feel the same feeling I felt while being in the arms of Daniel ... And this just doesn't help.. I already hate to be touched by anyone.. Particularly by Dojy.

And his brother of course.

I don't know why I keep imagining that he's Ethan not Dojy.

I'm becoming creepy lately

I don't know how long it's been but it's long enough for me to freak out..the man's been hugging me for maybe 10 mins or something!

And I'm not even hugging him back!

I don't know why.. Really.. But I just don't.

I force my arms around him trying to make the situation less awkward and thank god he takes that as a sign and separates his body from mine

"Thank god you're okay" he said

Creepy again?

Where are everyone?

-Seriously? You're trying to convince me that you're looking for everybody?

Okay okay, where's Ethan?

I try to hide my discomfort as much as I can trying not to be rude.. I mean I was fucking drowning! I owe him.

I give him a simple kiss on the cheek "Thank you so much Dojy"

He gave me a cheeky*from eye to eye* smile and nodded and then he literally pushed me *gently* by his hands in front of him in the water. Since I can't swim, I was technically laying on the water and he was pushing me to the shore.

Where the fuck is Ethan?

I looked around me trying to figure out where he was..

"He got an important phone call" Dojy whispered in my ears

Phone call? In the middle of the water? He was right there with me.. How did he get a phone call?

-Why would Dojy lie you idiot?

I don't know but this doesn't make sense

"You sure?" I said in disbelief

He nodded

As soon as we reached the beach everyone came to check on me.. Except for Ethan.

What the hell is wrong with him?

Tom turned on some songs and acted like a badass Dj or something which made me smile.

"Wanna dance?" Dojy asked from behind me

I turned to look at him

Oh you mean we dance and you have the opportunity to have your hands all over me? No thanks.

I'm not naive .. I know Dojy has something for me.

I'll just try to avoid him.. Because obviously I'll not have a relationship with the person that ruined my life's brother.

And I'm not even exaggerating.

-Damn girl, just the idea of Daniel made me shiver

Shut up, I'm not weak.

-yeah right. As though

I rolled my eyes at my own self which was weird. Thank god he didn't notice as he was looking at something behind him